Chapter 17

Author's POV

After few weeks of working and being busy with the kids...the bangtan family is finally at vacation.... They ate going to Mr.Bang's vacation house as Mr.Bang insisted them so much..

They are at their van... ..hobie is driving while yoongi is sleeping beside him....in the back their is namjin with the kids....

The kids were playing quietly,

"Finally after a long time we are having a family holidays....." Namjoon said....as he cuddle jin....

"Yeah, we were so busy this few weeks that we didn't get to spend much time together....the kids always ask for their appa's...." Jin replied...looking over the kids happy to see them playing together without any fighting.....

"Yes, I just happy that I will get to spend more time with yoongi.....and kids peacefully...." Hobie said..."kookie and tae always fight over every thing....while jimin tried to break them but end up making it more complicated.... We all need a break...." Hobie said as he remember how much twin fight over every thing like food, toys, who is Minnie hyungs most favorite?, and what not....

"Yah, and they never let me have my time with minnie..." Yoongi said out of nowhere..... With his eyes close...

"Wow, u scare me...I thought you were sleeping...." Hobie ask him...

"I am on energy saving mode..." Yoongi replied still not opening his eyes....

They just laugh at it and continue their journey....

-----------------------------

They all finally arrived, they starting taking their luggage and saw that it was already noon....and the kids were sleeping cuddle each other.....

While namjoon and yoongi took the bags..while jin and hobie carry the kids....

The vacation house was quit big and very beautiful....

With its own private beach and even an inside pool