𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"Hey," Jaemin said, behind Heeseung. This caused the boy to jump and clutch his hand over his chest. He quickly turned around and was met with Jaemin chuckling at his reaction.

"Don't do that! You'll give me a heart attack." Heeseung scolded. Jaemin only nodded, absent-mindedly. Heeseung rolled his eyes, but when his eyes met Jaemin's again, his heart beat rapidly picked up. Jaemin was in a world of his own, staring at Heeseung like they were the only two people on earth. "S-stop staring, people will see..."

Jaemin raised his eyebrow at the boy's words, "So what? It's not anyone's business."

"I'm pretty sure no one would like the idea of us being together. Not that I'm saying we're together or anything. Haha, uh, I meant like friends? Who likes each other? Wait, uh, I mean-" Heeseung cut himself off, scratching his head, unsurely. He didn't know how to word his thoughts as he wasn't exactly sure what their relationship was.

Jaemin stifled a laugh, finding it extremely cute when Heeseung would get nervous like this."Yes, I do like you." He paused, grabbing Heeseung's hand that was playing with the hem of his shirt. "Don't ever doubt that."

A hue of pink crept on Heeseung's cheeks and he immediately retracted his hand from Jaemin's hold. Taken aback, Jaemin looked at the boy trying to catch his eye. Sighing, he slowly turned around. Heeseung expected him to leave after that, but to his surprise Jaemin didn't move.

"Everyone!" Jaemin yelled, the whole hallway immediately quieting down. All eyes were now on the black haired boy, Heeseung carefully eyeing Jaemin's next move. "I would like to announce that I am in love with-" Shock crossed on Heeseung's face as he started to get alarmed. He immediately ran to the boy, covering his mouth before he could utter another word.

"Uh..." Heeseung said as all the attention was now on him. "Don't mind him. He's not in his right state of mind right now." He quickly announced, making everyone eye them weirdly but ultimately returning to what they were doing before.

A relieved sigh leaving Heeseung's mouth, he slumped his shoulders. Not realizing his hand was still clasped over Jaemin's mouth, the latter delicately removed it, staring down at the slightly shorter boy. "That's because you're running through my mind all day."

Heeseung's head shot up and he gave Jaemin an unimpressed look. "Not the time?" Jaemin asked, his lips tugging into an awkward smile. Heeseung huffed, taking Jaemin's arms dragging him off to somewhere.

"Wait, isn't that dude in our class?" Donghyuck asked. Jeno took another look at the boy, before nodding his head.

"Yeah, Renjun was even talking to him the other day too." He added.

The two stared as Heeseung dragged Jaemin down the corridor, before the two completely vanished from their sight.

Heeseung shut the door behind them, after shoving Jaemin into a random closet. "Not gonna lie, that was kind of hot, but I don't think now would be the ideal time to make out-"

"Wait, what? That's not what's going on!" Heeseung exclaimed, hitting Jaemin's arm, making the boy wince in pain.

"Firstly, ouch!" Jaemin pouted, before continuing. "And secondly, what's the big deal? You shouldn't have stopped me back there."

"Of course, I had to stop you! You were about to expose yourself and-"

"Expose myself? For what? Liking you?" Jaemin questioned, clearly confused by the boy's outburst.

Heeseung took a deep breath, trying to calm down his heart beat. "You wouldn't want everyone to know about you liking me, Jaemin. That could seriously damage your reputation. Especially since it's me." Heeseung was now just staring at the floor as his insecurities took over.