02

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

"Who is that Lee Know guy?" I ask while looking at Taehyun.

"Lia's boyfriend, the one that she cheated on Soobin with."

"Ohh.. So the rumours were true... She did cheat on him.."

"Hyung, shouldn't we stop him?" I turn my head to the right to see Huening Kai looking all worried while asking Yeonjun.

"No, let him take out all the anger in him." Yeonjun responded.

"B-but.."

Before Huening Kai got the time to finish his sentence, some teachers where starting to appear in the big crowd.

"What the hell is going on here?" Yelled one of the angry teachers.

"Every students back to their classroom now!"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

The lesson was really long. Nobody really paid attention to the teacher, everybody was talking about the recent fight that just occurred while I just looked at Soobin's empty place with many thoughts in my head.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

"Aren't you going to eat with the boys?" I ask Taehyun while eating my lunch.

"Are you trying to get rid of me or something?"

"Of course not!" I chuckled.

"Nah... The boys are probably just talking about Soobin's fight."

"I really don't get you, you got the chance to be best friends with does boy and eat with them but instead you eat with me?" "If I were you, I would have ditched myself to go eat with them" I laughed while looking at him.

"You're just saying that because you like Beomgyu." "And what do you like so much about him? He just looks like a normal playboy to me." He scoffed.

"Don't you dare say that about Beomgyu!" "He is sooo kind, friendly, funny and he so handsome!" "I mean can someone be that perfect?" I explained while daydreaming about him.

"Stop dreaming he only sees you as Taehyun's girl best friend"

"You're really mean you know that?" "And no it's not true, we are more close then you think we are!"

"Alright, if you say so." he chuckled with the savage face that he has.

"I'm serious, we have guitar classes together and we have quite a lot of things in common."

"Still I don't see what's so good about him."

"You're just jelly."

"Oh please, there is a whole liste of girls dreaming to be my girlfriend."

He was right. Taehyun and the boys where those perfect boy that every girl wish they had as a boyfriend but instead of hanging out with his friends, he would always make time for me.

Sometimes, I wonder to myself, why would he hang out with me.... a nobody.

"You know, Beomgyu is the only guy that is likeable in your group of friends."

"What do you mean?" He asked while drinking from his soda.

"Well first of all, Yeonjun is wayyy out of my league so no. Second of all, I like guys who are funny but Huening Kai is just... too much so no. And lastly, Soobin... well Soobin is Soobin."

"And what does it mean Soobin is Soobin?"

"Well.. let's just say him and I don't have the best relationship." "Every time we see each other, it's as if we are about to kill each other and don't ask me why, I don't know myself." I sighed.

"Plus he is wayyyy to tall. I mean how can somebody be that tall? Is that even human?" I continued which earn a laugh from him.

I grabbed my soda to realize that I ran out of it.

"I'm going to buy something to drink, need anything?" I ask Taehyun while I get up.

"No."

"Okay then."

I then start to walk to the vending machine until a big figure block my way making me bump into that someone chest which make them drop their tray of food on me.

I looked at myself to see a big stain of orange juice and food on my uniform.

I rise my head to see that I bump into...

Him..?

.....