Hospital

It was day two of baby Taekookie aka Hyue Ae aka Eunjoo.

It was afternoon and the three were still sleeping in the same positions. When the others came they cooed at the sight of the three while Ana and Rose were also taking pics.

"Be quiet guys, don't wake them up" Jin whispered. The others nodded.

"But they are just looking so cute," Ana said cooing.

"Yeah we know, but be quiet they are-" with a loud bang entered PD-min with TXT.

"WE ARE HERE, HOW ARE YOU GUYS?!" PD-min shouted.

Hyue Ae got up crying because she was scared, the others including TaeKook shoot him a deadly glare.

"I will deal with you later" Taehyung growled at PD-min making him gulp hard.

Jungkook sat up straight with Taehyung's help and took Hyue Ae in his arms and swayed her sideways but he was having a hard time since his surgery marks were still fresh and it was paining.

Taehyung got up from the bed and extended his hands towards Jungkook, he could see that his bunny was having difficulty.

"Bunny, give her to me. I know you are having difficulties" Jungkook gave their daughter to his Taetae.

Taehyung walked in the room back and forth while swaying his daughter from left to right at a slow pace and singing a lullaby for her while she looks at him with her doe eyes trying to figure out who is he.

As Taehyung was singing she slowly slept while holding the necklace. Taehyung sat back on the bed, beside his bunny and his baby on his lap. 

Taehyung was singing winter bear for Hyue Ae.

"Taetae, put her back in the crib" Taehyung nodded and kept Hyue Ae in the crib.

He removed his necklace gave it to her and then pecked her forehead and went back to his bunny hugging him but his bunny had some other plans. Jungkook made Taehyung sit down beside him and then sat on his lap.

Wiggling a little on Taehyung's lap he made himself comfortable and leaned back on Taehyung's chest who hugged him pulling him a little more on his chest and leaning on the bed headboard.

"Now, shall we start," Taehyung said in a cold and menacing voice.

"So, who was the one who opened the door?" Taehyung asked in the same tone.

"It was bo-boss", Soobin said. PD-min pulled out a betraying face.

"Why did you bang the door?"

"That-that I-we that-" PD-min had no idea what to say.

"Speak clearly" Taehyung growled still angry with the fact that his daughter and his bunny's sleep was interrupted and their family moment was interrupted. Whereas Jungkook was getting turned on.

"I am sorry V, I didn't-"

"Didn't you know that this a fucking hospital?!" Jungkook was getting hard.

"I know"

"Then why in the fucking world did you bang the fucking door?!" Jungkook was moving a bit.

 "Bunny, stop moving, you sitting right on my member" Taehyung whispered.

"Then stop being V" Jungkook pouted and whispered back.

"Then what am I supposed to do bunny? They made our baby cry, woke you up, and interrupted our family moment" Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Then can I get what I want later?" Taehyung knew what exactly his bunny wanted.

He wanted it also "Bunny when we get home, you are not fully healed right now" Jungkook pouted but agreed.

"Now where were we?" V is back

"You asked him why he bang the door when he knew he is in a hospital?" Ana said. PD-min pulled a betrayed face on his daughter who smirked at him.

'That's what you get for waking our Hyue Ae up and making her cry' Ana thought with an angry pout on her face which turned into a smile when Hoseok pecked it.

"Answer it now"

"I thought that you guys might be awake" PD-min was scared to shit

Taehyung chuckled, and everyone gulped "Does that make you think that you can bang the fucking door when there is a newborn kid and an injured who needs rest and care?"

PD-min looked at Jungkook for help but he ignored him and leaned more on Taehyung and turned a little sideways to look at his daughter and saw her eyes open, she was about to cry, he pulled on Taehyung's sleeves and pointed at the crib.

Taehyung made Jungkook sit aside and took Hyue Ae from the crib and gave her to Jungkook. He put his finger on her lips and pulled it a little making his finger go in her mouth, she tried to suck it Jungkook understood that she was hungry so he looked at Taehyung who looked back at him confused.

"She is hungry Taetae" Taehyung nodded and turned to the others.

"Leave and don't come in unless I say," V said. The others nodded and walked out.

________________________________________

Jungkook was done feeding Hyue Ae,

Jungkook had Hyue Ae in his arms making her burp and then on his lap, she slept while Taehyung was sitting in front of them looking with curiosity.

"Taetae leave PD-min"

"But bunny-"

"Tae"

"Fine" Taehyung pouted.

Taehyung took his diamonds on his lap and called the others in. He acted like he forgot about what happened and was playing with his daughter for a little while when she opened her eyes and then was whispering and kissing Jungkook who was whispering back and giggling at the soft kisses he was getting, the others were happy for them.

"The cheerful and happy Taehyung we have is only because of Jungkook and the real happy Jungkook we have is because of Taehyung," Hoseok said with a heart smile. The others nodded.

"But what do you mean by real happy Jungkook?" Rose asked.

"He hasn't seen good in his life, his life was a living hell but he never showed it and instead pretended to be happy until he meet his Taetae," Namjoon said as leaned on Jin.

"It's not a thing a kid should see" Yoongi added "And please don't ask him about that" the others nodded understanding.

"Btw what's going on at the base?" Taehyung asked.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked back.

"I mean dad and Sana both are there" Taehyung replied.

"Don't worry everything is fine and she is not causing trouble yet" PD-min said

"Only she?" Taehyung asked. TXT nodded.

"Jungkook said that if your father causes any problem then we can beat him up" Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"Don't look at me like" Taehyung kissed Jungkook.