2

"Dad! Wake up! Is chistmas!" The toddler yelled. The young boy had just turned four days prior but today he bounced on his fathers bed.

"Tobias. It's three in the morning bud. Santa hasn't come to our house yet and he can't if you don't go to sleep." He laid his son down as the toddler huffed. The pair stayed there until morning Schlatt only getting up to place presents under their scrawny tree.

-

"Look dad! A bee!" He shouted squeezing the plush to his chest. Wrapping paper littered the floor and toys sat on the ground some in the box some ripped open. "Dad can we see tommy?"

"Let me make sure Uncle Phil is okay with it first." The older man said texting his friend as his son gathered the presents for them in his wagon.

"Do you wanna go in your pjs?" He asked as he watched his toddler in bee footie pajamas wander around getting everything together.

"Yeah!" He squealed as his father lifted him up sitting him on the couch. His father put his sneakers on his feet fastening them.

He slipped his own shoes on before bundling his son up and putting him in the wagon. The boy clutched his bee and sloth as he sat wrapped in the blanket. The little puff ball of his beanie bobbing in the wind.

The two made their way to their friends house. Once they made it they went into the fenced property and knocked on the door.

"Merry Christmas." Phil said as he opened the door.

"Merry Christmas." Schlatt responded lifting his son up grabbing the presents.

"Merry Chistmas!" The four year old grinned his cheek red from the cold. His father set him down and unwrapped the blankets around him.

"Happy Chistmas Tubbo!"

"Happy Chistmas Tommy!"

The two young boys bounded off to Tommy's room to play with his new toys.

Wilbur walking over greeting his fathers friend his own son right behind him. "Go on fundy. Go play with the boys." The small fox boy shook his head clutching his fathers hand.

Tubbo ran over. "Dad can I give the presents?" He asked holding his bee.

"Sure bud go ahead and grab the presents out of the bag." Schlatt said as he watched his son rummage through the bag and take out the gifts.

Tommy sat on the ground as Tubbo handed out the presents. He watched as they opened the presents.

Fundy looked at the little squirrel plush. He smiled. "Thank you Tubbo and Mr. Schlatt!"

Tommy held the cow plush. "Thank you! I call him Henry!" The three year old toddler exclaimed hugging the cow.

After talking about their new friends and warming up to each other the three boys got up. They went to Tommy's room to play.

The three men sat in the kitchen talking as the boys made a ruckus in the bedroom. A small yell was heard. It was Tubbo. Schlatt got up and made his way to room there he saw his four year old. The ripped sloth in his grasp as tears spilled down his cheeks.

"Dad he broke. Slow broke." The toddler sobbed as his father picked him up. He held him close as the toddler cried.

"It's gonna be okay bud. We'll see if we can fix it." Schlatt held him as he walked to the kitchen.

"What happened?" Wilbur asked as his son sat next to him. Schlatt held up the ripped sloth as he sat down holding his son.

Phil grabbed the sloth. "Give me five minutes." He grabbed a sewing kit and got to work attaching the arm back onto the body.

Tommy walked over and gave Tubbo his bee. The four year old held the bee to his chest.

"All done." Phil said holding up the sloth. Tubbo looked up and looked at the sloth. He reached out taking the sloth and holding him close.

"Thank you Phil. I think it's time we get going." Schlatt got up and wrapped Tubbo up placing the beanie on his head. "Thanks for having us and for fixing Slow." He took the wagon outside placing Tubbo inside it. The pair head home.

:)----------------------------------------(:

Would y'all like concept art per chapter? I made the cover and I'm not opposed to art based on the chapter. Let me know. Anyways hope y'all like this chapter <3