Im gonna ask her out!

Weeks latter
Ughhh!! Jimin I like her so much!!

Then just try to ask her on a date? I know y/n she would not reject it..

I cant! I have never done this! At first I thought maybe I'll just flirt for fun but no! That girl is driving me crazy!!!

Jungkook you sound stupid, come on be who you are I'm sure she'll accept you!!

Okay I'm gonna ask her out then!!

Good, jimin said.

I reached my apartment y/n was already there watching tv. Not to mention she looks hella tired. She just got a job in cafe and she has been working her ass off.

She wants to live a independent life and that makes me really happy thinking she is growing into the woman she wants to be.

Umm I'm home!,I said.

Oh your here finally !!

So what do you wanna order for dinner I think a pizza would be cool but if you-

I'm fine with anything you like, I said looking at her cute behavior.

O- okay,she said.

Y/n I had to talk to you about something, I said.

Y/n's pov:

Omg!! Finally maybe he is asking me out on a date yaay!! I knew he would right? I mean we kissed a few times? Obviously theres something between us, I thought to myself.

Woah he is so cute all nervous to ask me out, maybe I'll play a bit and then agree on a date. After all I need some entertainment in this.

Soo umm y/n you know recently I and you, I mean we you we...things are happening between us... like we had a few kisses.. so I was thinking...

Aww he is so cute trying to figure out the right words and all. My life is suddenly much more fun. I'm gonna have a boyfriend soon probably.

Why havent you asked a handsome guy like me on a date yet?

What the actual fuck? Did he really just say that? Definitely not how I expected him to say. What does he think he is huh? Handsome? My ass!

Oh wow-

What makes you think your handsome and what makes you think I'll ask you out? I said.

I mean duh I'm handsome and you probably are already in love with me, he said.

I hate to admit that all he is speaking is true. Yes he is fucking handsome and yes I'm somehow already in love with him.

Even though he is so full of himself and probably cant even ask me out properly. He seems quite stupid to be a teacher but okay.

In your dreams mr. Jeon, I said.

Just go on a date with me while I'm asking you properly, he said while pinning me to the nearest wall. His face so close those eyes are so sparkly so doey.

Ah umm what are you doing? I managed to speak.

Making you change your decisions, and making you weak for me..