Chapter 22 - Extreme Training & Time.

I woke up and put on a Trapstar shirt,black jeans and white airforce ones.I finished the outfit with a hoodie and the jewellery,it was an off day so I was gonna spend some time with Rae,I was gonna buy a new car a Lamborghini Urus to be exact.I went to the bank to withdraw a couple hundred thousands,I went over to the dealership and got an all black one.I tested the cars speed by driving to Rae really fast,I got there and knocked twice.
"Hey Ven"
Poki greeted me.
"Hey,mind if I come in"
I asked and she nodded.I went to Rae's room and I knocked twice,it sounded like she had company.I went in and I saw some random dude and her pulling away from a kiss,my heart skipped a beat and they looked at me.I reached for my back,pulled out the gun and cocked it.
"Give me one reason I shouldn't shoot right now"
I said blankly.
"Ven,listen he is just a friend"
She said and she was wearing the jewellery.
"Aight,but having the fucking audacity to kiss someone with the fucking jewellery I got you"
I said and punched the wall.
"Fuck it"
I said,walked to her and took off the chain and watch.The guy tried stepping up and I swung a right hook and he dropped.I put the chain on and put the watch in my pocket.
"Fuck you and you"
I said and walked out.I walked outside and looked at his car,I pulled the gun out,put my arm infront of my eyes and shot 2 of his tires.I picked up the shell casings and left,it obviously hurt that she cheated but it wasn't the first time I got cheated on.I rolled down my car windows and blasted 'All Girls Are The Same' by Juice WRLD.I drove off fast back home,this didn't affect me that much emotionally,it was already felt so it only made me want to train harder to put Slim on the canvas in the first round.

-

I got home,setup a stream and pressed go live.

"Hey chat"

"I'm just here for a weekly check in,something just happened but training is going swimmingly,chat put all your money on me,I do not condone gambling though"

"I can't wait chat,these few months need to fly pass,I think I can announce when so in September we are going to have the fight"

JuLIe6 : you seem sad.You okay?

"Hey Julie,I'm okay,I'm exhausted and I just want this event to come by"

-

"Thank you for showing up chat,we have a million in here right now,let's raid Adin Ross again,go show some love guys love you"

I sent them over and he freaked out,I put a heart in his chat and he obviously did some sus shit like saying he'll suck my dick or something.I took a shower and layed in bed and just stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

-

I woke up and put on some gymshark clothing,today was conditioning and power for training so I took the Urus there and got straight too it.

"Alright Ven,let's see how far you've come in conditioning so our guy here is going to punch your stomach"

I nodded and he threw hard punches and hooks.I firmed them all but I was just breathing heavy.

"Now,power test,we have this punch machine so do your worst"

I nodded,I charged up the punch and swung in the middle of the bag,the score went up to 967.The highest was 920.They all hyped me up and we fit some more cardio in,we did a 3 mile run.I came back dripping in sweat but I was doing it all for slumping him first round.They threw me in the ring with a sparring partner and he allowed me to do my worst,he was not going to hold back as well so it was the perfect challenge.He is the lightweight champion in WBC so he has experience.

We were throwing a few jabs at each other before he really started striking,I just defended by swaying and blocking.He threw some heavy punches and I was a difficult bleeder so it was hard to make me bleed so I rubbed my glove over my nose and it was red.I was actually not going to hold back so I started moving like Muhammad Ali in his prime then threw shots like Mike Tyson in his prime.I threw a powerful hook to his jaw and he fell,he was knocked out fully.I got a little worried since I didn't know if he had any fights near,a knockout can damage you so we made sure he was okay and he gave us a thumbs up.

"You've earned my respect,fuck bro you've got something special"
He said and we hugged.
The crew hyped me up and we watched Slim's fight with Fousey to take some notes although I made sure I would drop him with the first punch I threw.We had our shirts off because we were full of sweat,I took the jump rope and did a lot of jumps,I was listening to Juice WRLD in my airpods since I was a broken man.I asked someone to take a video of me on the jump rope,I went on instagram and posted it,it had the song sticker and was 'Can't Die' by Juice WRLD.

-

I got home,took a shower,had something to eat and went to bed.