3

"I'll see you tonight then. No he'll be with my friend. Don't worry it'll be fun. Bye." He hung up the phone a small smile stayed on his lips. "Alright bud let's go."

The boy grabbed his hand a backpack around his arms. "I'm staying with Tommy?" He asked holding the small sloth in his hand.

"Yeah. Its a sleepover and I'll pick you up in the morning. Maybe we can go to lunch. What do you think?" He asked as he locked the door.

"Can we get bugers and fries?" He asked looking up at him.

He smiled and picked up his son. "Absolutely." He carried him all the way to Philzas house. He set him down as Tubbo ran to the garden to play with Tommy.

"Bye dad love you." Tubbo shouted waving.

Schlatt waved to his son. "Love you bud." He thanked Phil before he headed to work.

-

"Come on Tubbo its sleep over day." Phil said putting the kids plates on the table. His grandson Fundy walked over and sat down.

Tubbo took a deep breath before walking over and sitting down next to Tommy.

"Can I call dad? Before bed?" Tubbo asked eating his dinner. Phil gave him a nod as he sat down.

-

Schlatt sat at dinner with the person across from him. Together they talked and laughed. This was the only time he felt happy beside when he was with Toby. His boy.

He looked down at his ringing phone. "I'll be right back. My friend's calling."

"Go for it. I get it your son probably needs you." The person across from him said easing his nerves.

Schlatt smiled and got up answering the phone as he went to the bathroom. "Hey Phil." He said walking inside.

"Dad!" The familiar voice exclaimed. A smile appeared on his face. As his son talked about his day. He spent twenty minutes talking to his boy. His little bud.

"Goodnight bud. I love you."

"Night dad. I love you."

He hung up and put the phone in his pocket. He hurried back to his date. "I'm sorry. I didn't have the heart to hang up on Toby." He said sitting down.

"I get it. Kids get so excited to be heard."

-

Schlatt walked the date to their door.

"I had a great time Schlatt. Maybe next time I could take you and Toby out." His date said offering him a smile.

"Maybe not yet. I'd like to get to know you more before I introduce you to him." He said as he slowly pulled his date closer to him.

"Why don't you spend the night? I know you have to get Toby in the morning but you could always leave early enough."

"Then I guess I'm yours for the night." The pair went into the the house.

-

"I have to go. I text you later. Bye." Schlatt rushed out the door and got into his car driving to get his son.

:)----------------------------------------(:
The guy is not Quackity. I read that he doesn't like fanfic where he gets shipped with his friends but I'm not 100% sure and I didn't wanna add him in and make him uncomfy. So if you don't like it I get it but I just wanted to keep boundaries in mind.