#33

TW: This chapter includes depictions of sexual assault

"Come on y/n, just tell me who else is involved and I'll stop." You looked around fuck again. You were back in the small room with no windows and a small light hanging from the ceiling. Carter was talking to you, you showed no emotion. You starred into his eyes with no expression. He was pale his cheeks had a red tint he was nervous. How stupid, if you're going to torture someone show no emotion or be excited at least. 

You felt his warms hands run up and down your body, he caressed you. He touched ever part of your body. He kissed you on your neck and chest. He was turned on. He usually was, whenever he would do something, he would get a boner. Your screams only turned him on more. His warm touch on your freezing cold body almost felt comforting, he reached down and started touching your clit. He was going to rape you if you didn't do something about it. 

This being something you didn't want turned him on more, so if you did the opposite maybe he would stop. If the point of this is to get information out of you and make you sick at his actions, pretending it isn't might save you. You called it non-consensual virginity. You thought of it as the moment a woman gets ripped of the one thing she should have complete control over. You were a non-consensual virgin, you had never had sex that wasn't consensual. Shit go. You moaned to show pleasure, he stepped away. He smacked you. 

The stinging bringing you back to reality, you looked around and saw the usual scene a sleeping Spencer in a pitch black room. Not to wake him you went back into the bathroom. You sat on the bathroom floor to catch your breath, another not peaceful night. You looked at your phone, 3:30. That's four hours. That would be the most sleep you got in over- nevermind it's been too long. 

You got up and washed your face, putting on sweats and a t shirt again. No one has complained about how you've dressed yet, you still packed a go bag with clothes that would be considered business casual. You knew that you had therapy this morning, you also scheduled an appointment for this morning to go in and get a check up before work. You planned it at 5 so you could go without Spence knowing. You didn't want him to worry. 

You slipped out again, leaving an alarm for 7 and you just planned on texting him a few minutes before his alarm so he wouldn't worry. You went to the women first, most were awake and couldn't sleep. You finished the remaining files and talked to a lot of them. There was only a couple thousand left and it was only wednesday. You looked at the time and saw that it was already 5. You left and rushed to your car. 

You got to the hospital and ended up in a small room on an exam table. A female doctor came in after knocking. 

"Hello Dr.y/l/n I am Dr.Wayne I will be asking you a few questions then we can go from there."
"Ok, shoot." 
"I have been asked to do a full body exam to check on your health condition, is that alright with you?" 

"Yes." 

She did normal stuff checking your eyes, your mouth, nose, ears, and weighing you. She then asked you to completely strip so she could examine your body. You consented, knowing if you didn't you wouldn't be cleared. She checked everything for scars, marks, bruises you name it. As she would come across one she would ask and you would answer. 

There was a lot, at the end she had you pee in a cup. She had to do a cat scan because of the amount of abuse you had taken. She needed to see if you were pregnant. You hated that, you believed a woman she find out the same way as a man, you wanted Spence to be squatted over the toilet with you. She came back with the results. 

Negative. You were on the verge of tears, you failed Spence. She took you back and did multiple scans of all different kinds and even did a full body x ray to look at some of the bones she was worried about. She tested your blood and finished. She said she would need a while to look over everything and she would call you. You looked at the time shit 8. A three hour appointment. You called Spencer.