Uotani

We were at the pool and I was chillin with Uotani. I was in a cute one piece bathing suit I haven't gotten around to buying a new one yet and Toruh was still using her old school one I needed to get her one when I get mine.

Toruh was being a little kid in the pool while me Uotani and Saki were sitting on the bleachers Uotani went on about how Toruh needs a new swimsuit because hers is ugly I said "yeah I'm planning on getting a new one as well so I will get her one as well since I have some extra money."

Everyone was looking at Uotani as she went on about how it reminded her of old people at the store. I just watched her have her break down and she suddenly said "huh wait I know I just had the most brilliant idea ever!"

The next day Uotani and Saki were there she said "today we are going to go get y/n and Toruh swim suits we are all pitching in for Toruhs though it is non negotiable!" I sighed while Shigure had a perverted look on his face. Yuki said "I agree with the present but why would it be a swim suit?" Uotani said "Toruh is still wearing her bathing suit from middle school!"

Shigure spit out his drink and when Toruh walked in he said "PLEASE FOR OUR SAKES GET IT!!! I will get down on my knees and beg if I have to!"

We were now at the bathing suit store and I was looking through all of them trying to find a nice one for me while Uotani was helping both me and Toruh find one to match us.

Uotani said "come and help what looks better a one piece or a two?!" Kyo said "why the hell are we here?!" Uotani said "at least pick a color for them!" Kyo said orange while Yuki said blue. Saki said "Pink and Red." She then said "pink matches Toruh while red is for y/n those make them look best." Uotani said "yeah pink is like red from her mom and white from her dad but y/n is totally like her mom bad ass!" I heard a voice say "hey is that Uotani and y/n?!" I ignored them and so did Uotani just some brats.

I picked out my swim suit it was a red two piece. I payed for mine while Toruh had hers payed for by all of us. She said "you guys got this for...me? I don't understand." Saki said "it's our way of saying thank you." We made her accept the gift then we went to go get food.

After we were done ther we went and got soba. We were talking and Yuki said "you all are so close have you been friends since elementary school?" Toruh said "no middle school actually." Toruh said "weren't you still in the gang the Uotani." Uotani said "yup the mask paper thin brows made some trouble!"

Uotani said "before I knew it I was in a girls gang I hurt people and I got hurt as well. But even a stupid person can look up to some one and that is the crimson butterfly also known as y/n and Toruh's mom." The boys looked over at us with questioning eyes.

We got our food and Yuki said "I am a bit surprised knowing who Kyoko was with Toruh being her daughter and all I can see it in y/n though." I smiled I have always been exactly like mom that's why Uotani really became our friend in the first place.

I said "yeah mom is a pretty big deal whenever she ride her bike her lights would look like a red butterfly flying through the air that why she's the crimson butterfly! She was a good fighter and super tough, my hero." Uotani said "yeah I have always looked up to her!"

Flash back

I was walking down the hallway and I saw Toruh drop her books and people were walking all over them I walked up and yelled "HEY SHE SAID DONT STEP ON THEM WAYCH WERW YOUR GOING RATS!" I saw the girl next to her look at me while I got down and helped my sister pick up the book she helped as well and said to Toruh "what's your name?" She said "I'm Toruh Honda this is my sister y/n Honda!" She looked at me with wide eyes and said "are you the crimson butterfly's daughter!?"