Rivals to lovers part 3

"Yes Tim I actually use to dominate where I lived before with someone I use to know. Well he always said I did most of the work but it was fun." Replacement looked shocked before getting a competitive look in his eyes.

Third POV

"Would you like to play against us Wayne's then?" She shrugged before getting up and following us to the game room. When there they decided she would battle them from worst to best. So she battled Jason first. He didn't last long. It was twenty five seconds into the game before she beat him. Dick went next beating him as well. He only lasted thirty four seconds. Then came Damian. Everyone pulled out their phones and started to record.

Marinette chose the ladybug one and Damian chose the block one. They fought but they soon found out they were almost evenly matched. The only difference was that Marinette had more experience and inventive ways of playing the game. To their round lasted awhile. Marinette ended up winning. Damian growled before snapping at her.

"You cheated your way into winning harlot." Marinette simply raised her eyebrows with her lips pressed together in a thin. Before setting down the controller. Everyone was still recording but Jason had switched to live streaming.

"Listen here brat I didn't cheat. I am not a harlot as you put it. A harlot is a women goes to different men every night. I do not I don't go out at night since I don't have friends. I didn't in Paris and I don't here. So pull your head out of your perfect little world that's all about you. So then maybe you can see the world for what it truly is.

It's a world that modules you into a survivor. Makes it so you have tough armor. And yes you may have a tragic and sob story for your past. But your in the present which means you can change your life. Make it how you want and not let what happen in the past define who you are for all eternity. So until you do that stay away from me you pomprous brat." She said quietly but staring into Damian eyes glaring showing how broken she was.

Jason turned off the live stream and looked at everyone. They were speechless. She just told Damian to get out of his fantasy and see it through others eyes. She then grabbed the remote and looked at Tim. "Come on we have a competition to complete. He nodded looking at Bruce who went against her next. She ended up defeating him with in a minute and fifty five seconds. Lasting twenty seconds longer than Damian. Then came Tim. He had noticed a difference in her fighting style during her fight with Bruce.

She was more aggressive and fast. As if she was trying to get her anger at Damian out through playing the game. Tim sat down and their match began.

Damian POV

I sat in the shadows watching her play Drake. I was fuming at what she said. She has no idea I or anyone in my family have gone through so she has no right to tell me that.

I didn't pay attention with the battle they had on the game since I didn't care. She was annoyance and nothing could change my mind. Yet I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Next day at school in gym class

"Alright listen up cupcakes I am having you all learn how to figure skate. So get ready for a work out or drop and give me twenty." Our gym teacher shouted through a mego phone with his trusted baseball bat leaning against the wall near by.

He then continued to take us to an ice rink and teach us how to skate. When he finished he paired us with figure ice skating choreographers. I looked at mine. A thin and stern looking women who like me seemed to only scowl.

Marinette POV

I looked at my choreographer who was a extremely tall dark skinned man. I smiled at him but he seemed to look at me with disdain. I sighed then looked to him eager.