𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 14𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Order another fuckin thing and imma beat yo ass." I said, punching Fathan in his back making him wince and groan. "Fuck is that anyway?" I asked him, sitting on the counter and standing Gira up in my lap.

"Some hoodies n jackets." He replied taking the packaged out the box and laying them on the counter. "Lemme get some." I mumbled as he looked at me and sucked his teeth. "Nigga you bought mo than 10 of em don't play wit me." I said.

He let me pick out 3 hoodies and 1 jacket before hogging the rest. I laid them on the bed along with Sagira before hanging them up in the closet. I stared at the bed for a little while before smacking my lips and walking over to it.

I moved the pillows to his side of the bed and picked the gun up. He get on my nerves with this shit. I took the clip out, making sure there wasn't no bullet in the chamber before grabbing Gira and walking out the room.

"Put this shit on my side of the bed one mo time, I'm stickin this up yo ass." I said, throwing it on his lap as he jumped and looked at me. "Baby I was gon fuck you up if that shit hit my damn dick." He mumbled, pulling me in between his legs while Fathan took Sagira out my hands and walked off.

"I love you, ma." He said grabbing my waist and lifting my shirt up a little. "I love you too and what is you doin?" I responded watching him lean forward and kiss my stomach while he rubbed my back.

"Lovin you." He said before licking my belly button. Glad I be cleaning it n shit cause he do this at random times. "You disgustin." I told him while mushing him in his forehead since he started to suck on it. "Eww he be lickin yo bellybutton?" Pharaoh asked coming inside the living room with Gira in his hands.

"He disgustin as fuck. Told him stop doin that shit but he don't listen so I gave up." I said replying to Phar as he frowned his face up in disgust.

Then he got that long ass tongue he be tryna lick me with. I put my hand behind his head and massaged his neck as he continued licking and kissing my stomach for some reason. He moved the gun from his lap before sitting me ontop of him to where I was straddling him.

"Stopp." I mumbled pushing his head when he tried to lick my face. "Why you actin funny? Any otha day you lemme do it." He said kissing me. "You do it when I'm half sleep and I say yes to anything while I'm half sleep." I responded playing with one of his braids.

He kissed my jaw before standing up making me wrap my arms and legs around him. "You so light." He said wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me. "You short as hell and soft as fuck. Be feeling like a plush pillow when I lay on you." He continued.

"You be smellin like coconuts n shit." He said after a long pause. I stared at him before smiling and putting my face in his neck. He kissed my shoulder and held me from under my thighs. "Those my sweatpants you got on?" He asked as we started walking.

I hummed and nodded. I be lookin like a hobo when I wear his clothes but I be comfortable and thats all that matter.