35°

°~ Date? ~°

"Guess what?" Lim Jukyung says excitedly over my phone. I slightly smiled at my close friend's excited voice. She spins on her chair, waiting for big surprise.

It was weekend and Hwang Chaerin enjoyed in it, spending time at her mansion, not needing to go outside. She composed some music, wrote some lyrics and also watched some anime. Right now, her favorite is 'Boku no hero academia' or 'My hero academia'. And her favorite character is Bakugo Katsuki. He kinda reminded her of someone she knew, but she couldn't put finger on who.

"Thanks to Han Seojun, I found a part time job!" Jukyung says, happy. Chaerin couldn't help, but to feel a slight pang in her chest, but she ignored it.

"Really? I'm so happy for you! When are you starting?" I ask, genuinely happy for her,but the fact that Han Seojun helped her to find it is eating me.

"Tomorrow. Will you drop by to check up on me?" She asks.

"Sure, I don't see why not. Text me the adress tho." I say, nodding at nothing. I hear a squeal, making me to move a phone away from my ear.

"Thank you so so SO SO much Chaerin! You are so supportive! You are the best friend I ever had!" Jukyung says quickly and happily. I chuckled at her optimism.

"Always, Jukyung. Always."

~

Tomorrow arrived and after singing and piano practices, Hwang Chaerin headed towards the cafe where Lim Jukyung started working since today.

She walked on the streets, looking everywhere expect in front of herself

She walked on the streets, looking everywhere expect in front of herself. When suddenly she bumps into someone. But before she could throw a fit, her eyes widened when she realized who is the person she bumped in to.

"Han Seojun...?"She finds herself asking. He dusted himself off, when he looked up and his eyes widened in realization.

She didn't expected at all to meet him out of all people. She eyed him up and down and saw that he was dressed up casually and even with that he looked amazing.