11.

Excuse any errors.
Anya in the mm. ❤️
———

Friday

Friday.

Anya

"We all have scars and secrets."

I was falling in love, and to be honest I didn't want to stop this feeling, everything about Milo made me fall faster for him. It was like in the movies where the girl gets butterflies in her stomach, I wanted to tell him but was it too soon.

I felt around the sheets and noticed his side of the bed was cold, opening my eyes a little I gave my body a minute to adjust before turning over and noticing the bathroom light was on. Sitting up I got out of bed and let my feet carry me, knocking on the door I heard him say "Come in." so I opened the door.

He was holding a piece of tissue up to his nose. "Sorry I woke you." He said as I shook my head, I chuckled a little as his voice sounded congested.

"You're fine Lolo, you ok?"

"Nose bleed.I'll be alright though."

I kissed his cheek and handled my hygiene, it was going on 2 am so once we both finished up and got back into bed.

"Anya?"

"Yeah Lolo?"

I could hear him chuckling at the nickname I had given him.

"I need to tell you something.." He said wrapping his arm around me as we spooned.

"What is it?"

He let out a nervous breath as he drew circles on my thigh, I was surprised that he didn't notice the scars yet..I knew he'd ask questions and I'd be ready to answer them when the time came.

I went through a deep period of depression at one point in my life a few years ago..but I got help before it really took control over me.

"I felt like it was too early to tell you but...over the past couple of weeks I've been falling for you and I just wanted to say that you've change me in many way..You've been here through my constant switches, breakdowns, and moments where I didn't believe in myself...I just wanted to tell you that I love you."

I wasn't sure why I was tearing up but I sat up and wiping my eyes, I reached over and cut on the lamp and looked over at him. "You do?" I cleared my throat because my voice cracked. 

He nodded his head and smiled. "Yes I do."

I lifted up a little and ended up straddling him, my hands were on his chest while his held my waist.