twenty >>> offer stands

Open

Open. Close. Open. Close. My eyes go back and forth between open and close until I hear a noise behind me. Immediately I perk up grabbing the knife from my boot and standing up swiftly placing the knife to the persons neck and pinning them to the wall. Within seconds though I'm met with soft green eyes and a smirk on her lips.

"L-Lexa," I whisper. Her eyes glance down to the position we hold and I quickly pull the knife away from her neck engulfing her into my embrace. My arms wrap around her quickly and I feel her own arms around me. It felt like home. But then again anytime I'm with Lexa felt like home.

"Hey-" Lexa pauses pulling us apart and holding up a piece of paper. "You're drawings never fail to amaze me." A smile inches to her lips as I roll my eyes looking at the drawing. It was a beautiful drawing of a storm and of something I've never seen before. I tilt my head and reach forward grabbing a hold of the paper eyeing it more closely while feeling Lexa's green eyes on me. "What's wrong?"

"I don't—I don't remember drawing this," I said, tilting my head in confusion. My eyes look all over the image confused. It looks like my work but I don't remember drawing it. How is that possible?

"Maybe you were sleep drawing... You told me you did that on the Ark a couple times on the walls of your cell," Lexa suggested causing me to pick up my head.

"I-I never told you that..." my voice trails off looking back and forth between the girl's eyes. A smile stayed on her lips and I gently stepped back but she stepped forward.

"Of course you did. Do you not remember?" I shake my head from side to side staring at the person in front of me while my breathes began to increase.

"I didn't tell you that. Ever- How- You're not-"

"You're right. I'm not her which gives me every right to do this-" Before she even finishes her sentence she pulls out her sword and plunges towards me.

I jump awake and sit up in my seat. My breathes go in and out unevenly as I rub my eyes, but a yelp escapes my lips reminding me of where Raven had punched me. I pulled down my hands and sighed heavily gathering my thoughts. Everything was just a bad dream once again. But then again I've been having nothing but bad dreams. Hell I wasn't trying to sleep. I tried not sleeping and avoiding it for a reason.

Another sigh escapes my lips and opened my eyes to be met with the same drawing I had seen in my dream. My eyes grow wide but my brows furrow tilting my head to the side. I reach out my right hand and gently pick up the paper. It was the same drawing, no doubt about it. The same storm in the sky and an entrance to a bunker. I clench my jaw and continue staring at the drawing until I hear knocks on the door behind me. I jump standing up and turning swiftly placing the paper down behind me. There my eyes are met with Luna.

"Sorry-" she said standing in the doorway. "I thought I would come and update you." I nod at the girl and stand up straight crossing my arms over my chest.