(ARCHIVED)My Final GIft

This fanfic is somewhat based on the Pride If of Re:Zero there won't be much web novel spoilers here yet but there will be )(this fanfic is also a test to see just how good I can do at writing the story with minimum research on the characters. Also, most of the story in this fanfic is made by me to attempt at retelling the Re:Zero story but how I would make it)

authors notes- I'm not sure how popular this story will get but I hope you can enjoy it

Also this is a romance of ram or pandora or both(I haven't decided lol) (no I am not a lolicon lmao)

CHAPTER ONE:

My Final Gift

"How long Subaru...(in the background the same words are said but in a different voice)"

"How long will you suffer here in this place...(in the background the same words are said but in a different voice)"

Subaru saw a silhouette of a woman and then saw long purplish-black arms slowly reach out and hug him. When she hugged him He suddenly felt stabbing from the inside of his body.

"With this... Save yourself Subaru... please (in the background the same words are said but in a different voice)"

op for the chapter

Subaru abruptly woke up out of his sleep from the bizarre dream he had. While looking confused, he lifted his head to uselessly check his surroundings that had stayed the same for god knows how long. He was chained to a wall in a "certain person's" basement. His body was extremely fatigued all over from the constant torment he received in the dark torture room he was in. The room was very dreary and had no windows, and the only thing Subaru could see was the light from the door that only came open when a "certain someone" came in to entertain herself with his body.

Subaru looked very frail and his body could be compared to a vagrant person who rarely had food to eat. All the nutrients in his body were gone and his body looked very similar to that of a holocaust victim of world war two. His hair almost touched his waist, was very black, and nappy like his hair hadn't been combed in years. On top of that, Subaru also had a very scruffy face, his face was very rough and contorted to look like something out of a nightmare. Due to several beatings and punishments as 'the woman' called them, Subarus face took the shape of an insane-looking man; he looked very unnatural with his chin and nose twisted in all sorts of positions. If you knew him and saw him on the street now you probably wouldn't even recognize him.

'Different dream tonight huh? I wonder who that woman was... and what was that stabbing feeling', Subaru thought. 'but thinking about my dream won't help me here anyway...'

Every day Subaru spent in this place, he thought about giving up and letting his thoughts drive him into depression. But he couldn't forget about her, Satella, She was the only person that Subaru really even thinks about anymore. His mind was so broken his parents felt like a figment of his imagination, it was almost like he had some kind of amnesia that made him forget what they looked like. It was frightening to him, he knew he had parents but the memories and experiences he had with them just weren't there. His memories were all clouded with his "love" for 'Satella' and his hatred for 'the woman' who beat and tortured him here. This all led Subaru to only care about one thing now, to see 'Satella', this was the sole reason Subaru wasn't driven insane at this point. In his thoughts 'Satella' looked like a goddess to him, her pale rosy like skin, her silver hair, her elf ears he remembered everything about her. Every time he felt like dying and giving up he dreamed of her voice and could hear her crying for him and saying "live" or "don't give up". These messages were the only thing Subaru had all this time he was alone. Although what he didn't know, today would be the last time he'd ever hear 'Satella's' voice.