Chapter 21

"I wonder how Albert is" I looked out the window.

"Speak of the devil here's a letter just for you from him" Louis handed me a letter.

"Yeah, devil" Moran hissed.

"Thank you," I said happily as I accepted the letter I opened it to find Albert was inviting me and Moran to his work "We have a new job William here."

William read it over then smirked it seems he already has a plan "I see (name) will go to Albert we may need your status and power for the plan" William told me.

I celebrated while Moran groaned "Moran you will be coming with me since Albert wanted you too and I need an escort" I stood up.

He got up smirking he grabbed my hand as I went to go by stopping me he went to one knee shocking me since it was so sudden "I promise I will protect you and follow your every order" He kissed the back of my hand.

I smiled down at him "Anything?" I asked.

His smirk got bigger and stood up then went by my ear causing my face to be an inch away from his chest "Anything" He whispered.

I blushed meaning I lost our flirting game this time "Louis can you help me pack?" I asked.

He happily accepted "Why him?" Moran complained.

"You were the colour of a cherry from one glance at my undergarments" I laughed seeing him go red again.

"When?" Louis, Fred and William asked making my laughter get louder because Fred just poked in through the door he shouldn't have been able to hear me say that.

I explained and they calmed down Louis helped me pack and the next day I was off to London with Moran.

I went in first and was recognised by many of the people here I was greeted nicely by most. The ones who worked with Albert were genuine while I could easily detect the forced smiles of the others not wanting to get a bad relationship with me since I'm known as Albert's fiance here and my family name is enough to make them run.

Moran followed behind me further back so no one associates him with me.

I got to the door of Albert's office and went to open it but it opened first and someone knocked right into me making me yelp.

I fell back "(name)!" Moran yelled from far back as I had my eyes closed tightly waiting for me to hit the floor but it never came.

There was a strong hold around my waist and a hand holding on top of my mine that I was using to hold my cane.

I opened my eyes to see Mycroft Holmes up close with his eyes wide open.

I recovered my composure first "My I didn't think we would meet like this" I laughed.

He was surprised then smirked he helped me get steady on my feet "Me either I can see you're here to see Albert, I won't keep you" He went to walk by but stopped.

"Actually my lady I'm curious" He turned to me.

I saw Albert in his office he didn't look pleased making Mycroft smirk but I motioned for him to go on since I was curious as to what he will say "Every lady I have met cares about status and marriage but your going for someone with a lower status and haven't married yet" He explained.

"My family go for true love and sane people more than anything I don't like playing in mud with pigs since I'm not one myself" I answered.

He seemed a little shocked by my answer "You intrigue me" He hummed.

"She is my fiance" Albert reminded him.

"Yes, fiance not wife" He replied then bowed to me "Until next time Lady Pandora."