Chosen

Studying with Cedric was very nice

Studying with Cedric was very nice. He had gotten the material very quickly. The two spent the time laughing and joking. Amelia even told Cedric about the Nargles that were stealing the girls things. Cedric had told her that he would find the Nargles and bring the girls stuff back to her. They decided that they would meet again in the Forrest next week.

Amelia currently sat next to Hermione who was reading in the great hall. A crowd of students were around the cup watching attentive to the older student who were putting their names into the goblet of fire. "Amelia can I ask you a question?" Hermione said putting her book down and looking at the girl. "Anything" Amelia said looking at the girl. Her hair was a lot more tamed then it had been the first year the girl was there.

"If you like someone but you don't know if they like you back should you tell the person you like them?" Hermione spoke fast. She fiddled with her hands. "Well if you like someone I'd say go for it, you might regret it later on" Amelia responded and Hermione only nodded. Amelia's attention then went to a boy who walked in through the door. Cedric Diggory was being pushed by Patrick and Paul. He then walked up to the goblet and slipped his name into the goblet. Amelia noticed a bit of hesitation on his face before he entered but he quickly wiped it off and looked to his left at the girl.

He sent her a small smile and Amelia returned it. His friends quickly noticed and made kissing noises which made Cedric blush. "Wow he does like you!" Hermione whispered to the girl. "What do you mean?" Amelia asked the girl. "Well a couple of the girls who fancy Cedric have been talking saying that he has a crush on you" Hermione says and Amelia was taken back. "Well Cedric has a very sweet soul but he doesn't like me like that" Amelia said making Hermione laugh. "Okay let's make a bet" Hermione says completely shutting her book and looking at the girl. "I bet you and Cedric will be together by the end of the year" Hermione said with a small giggle.

"Alright but if you're wrong then you owe me a butter beer" Amelia said and Hermione shook hands with the girl. "It's a deal then" Hermione said. Then all of a sudden the whole hall started to cheer. Amelia looked right into the eyes of the Wesley twins. They both held up a small cylinder. "It's not gonna work!" Hermione said and the two twins walked towards the girl and quickly wrapped their arms around her. Fred quickly messed up Amelia's hair which made her laugh. "You see this, this is a age line, Dumbledore drew it himself." Hermione says pointing to the floating line around the goblet.

"So..."

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something so dimwitted as a aging potion."

"That's why it's so brilliant because it's so pathetically Dimwitted" the twins say and then quickly stand and shoot the potion down their throats. They then jump into the ring and nothing happens. The students around them clap and Amelia couldn't help but clap for them. They both put their names into the goblet and celebrate when nothing happens, then the goblet begins to spaz and the twins are shot back and land hard on the concrete floor.