chapter 22

❝she's his princess❞

because satoru was out saving the world when marri was sick, he decided to take the little girl out on a father-daughter date as an apology, meanwhile inu was guarding the house.

hence why the two were now strolling down the street wearing matching yellow shirts and blue overalls, basically looking like a pair of minions with their similar dark shades.

though because gojō satoru was hella tall, marri could only reach his pinkie when walking together.

"papa, can you stop it?", marri asked, to which satoru had hummed.

"stop what?"

"stop being so tall? it's really hard for me to hold your hand. like I have to stretch my arms and it's really tiring", marri whined, to which satoru had chuckled as he picked the little girl up.

"there, better?"

"mhm. also, can we get cotton candy? and...and I heard that there's this new dessert in this nearby café, but I forgot what it's called...", marri slightly pouted, trying to remember the name of the place.

"of course!! would you like boba too? I think there's this stall that we haven't tried yet", satoru suggested.

"YES!! PAPA, you're like...the BEST!", marri squealed, hugging tightly onto the male's neck as she heard satoru lowly chuckle.

though right before they had arrived at the boba stall that was right outside of the doraemon merch shop, a few girls had accidentally bumped into the white-haired male, sending an impact to marri and making the little girl perk up in curiosity.

"o-oh! sorry about that!", the girl in the center of the group apologized, to which satoru had waved it off.

"it's alright. you girls be safe and—"

"open up your eyes, because I don't like you lot", marri finished, to which the girls had loudly gasped as they stomped away, their faces beat red meanwhile satoru had shook his head, laughing.

"you're so adorable even when you're mad, but where did you learn to talk like that, hm?"

marri crossed her short arms as her lips pouted a bit, with her eyes diverting away from satoru's humored gaze.

"...s'kuna..."

"of course", satoru sighed as he ordered two bobas, to which marri's mood had suddenly elated as she happily sipped on her jasmine tea.