Good riddance

Dream put his phone down on his desk. He couldn't stop thinking about what Jared had said. Even if it was just to push Dream away from George, he couldn't deny it made him question himself again. Was he bi? He wasn't sure of it; he could be straight. He didn't even know he liked men before George came around. Maybe it was just because George was attractive.

Everyone would want to have that man. But would everyone want to hold his hand, listen to his voice for hours, hold him, kiss him? Probably not, because even if Sapnap jokes about those things to Dream, he would never want to actually do it. So, George really had the power to make someone realize they were gay. Usually, that only happened to celebrities. George was a celebrity in Dream's eyes.

Dream was sitting at the park bench, putting his skates on. He was going to learn how to do the flip by tomorrow. So, he was back at practicing to flip on the ground, it took him a few tries to get him caught back up but once he was, he learned to flip easily.

"That's the kind of progress we need. Now, lets go to the ramp." Techno said as he led Dream to the small ramp.

"We'll practice on this one first since it has no rail on the back for you to get caught on." Techno said. Dream watched as Techno made sure that it was still possible and after a running start, he was able to do it. He smiled and gestured for Dream to try. Dream was scared, he could get seriously injured if he were to fall on his back. The metal bar's glare was intimidating. He looked over at Techno, who was standing next to the ramp. His hands were held together in front of him and his face bore no fear. Dream thought that he shouldn't be afraid either.

He breathed in deeply and exhaled. Dream ran up to the ramp, going up smoothly, right hand grabbed onto the coping a split second before the left. He swung his legs up anyways, his grip faltered, his foot slipped, and he could feel himself falling. That coping wasn't going to welcome his fall either. But his back never hit the coping. He continued to fall back and then slide down the ramp.

He saw Techno's hand where his back would have hit the coping, he cringed as he held his wrist with the other hand. Dream quickly stood up to inspect the injury. It didn't look like that bone was supposed to be there.

"Fuck. That looks bad." Dream said.

"Yeah, you took a pretty hard fall." Techno tried to joke but then the shock of it went away and he felt the pain.

"Damn it, Techno. Is your brother here?" Dream asked. Techno nodded, looking down in attempt to hide how weak he felt. He's broken bones before, but he hasn't broken one in a while. He had forgotten how much it had hurt. He skated over to his brother with Dream.

"Hey, what's up?" Techno's brother asked. Techno looked up at him, tears streaming down his face as he held up his wrist. He felt just like a child again, not able to get any words to come out of his mouth. Techno's brother reacted quickly, knowing that Techno wouldn't cry for a silly injury.

They went over to his car, Dream and Techno sat in the back as his brother started the car. As they were driving, Dream put his shoes back on and even if Techno insisted that he could put his shoes on himself, tying his shoes with one hand was difficult. He let Dream tie his shoes for him. The hospital lights blinded Techno behind his glasses and tears. He took his glasses off to wipe the tears and he saw his brother talking to the receptionist. Dream was beside him, he could see his shoes, he never really noticed how bad his shoe taste was. He internally laughed.

"Techno, why did you do that? I would have been fine." Dream said.

"It was my fault, Dream. I should have taught you better before you attempted to do it. I rushed." Techno said, voice sloppy from the crying.