ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46.

ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Wake up" I hear a voice, a hand shaking me. "I'm dead, come back next year" I groan out, turning in the opposite direction.

I hear a chuckle followed by a small you are late for school. I shoot my eyes open at that, looking behind me to see Vincenzo chuckling lightly.

I get out of bed making my way to the ensuite. I brush my teeth, doing my business and go down the stairs into the closet.

I quickly pick out a bra set along with green pants and a light- almost white, green sleeveless shirt. The shirt honestly showed my tits a bit, but do I give any shits? No not one.

 The shirt honestly showed my tits a bit, but do I give any shits? No not one

I quickly cover up my tattoo and put on some light makeup. I also pick out some workout clothes for gym class and make my way back up in a hurry.

As I'm about to leave the house- mansion, I realise that I don't have my car here. "VINCENZO!" I shout, making my way towards the kitchen. "Eat" is the first thing he says as soon as I enter the kitchen. I look on the table infront of me to see the most delicious looking chocolate pancakes.

"As much as I would love to, I'm already late" I say all while staring at the pancakes I just rejected. They looked sad and tasty. Just as Vincenzo picks up the plate, I take it back from him, sitting. "But of course since you poured all your heart and soul into it, I would love to eat it"

I start eating and yes, I did offer Vincenzo some but he declined. I quickly finish up, placing the plate in the washer. "I need a ride" I say, with my best puppy dog eyes.

"Figured" he says, placing a hand on my waist and dragging me towards the garage. Stopping infront of a gorgeous looking bike. "This is so pretty"

He hums in agreement, sitting on the bike as I sit behind him, holding onto his waist.

The whole ride there was silent, but it was comfortable silence. Me enjoying the air hitting my skin as he drives fast from between other cars.

He stops infront of the school gates, helping me off. He leans against his bike and snakes his hand around my waist, pulling me towards him. One of his hands goes up, holding me from the side of my neck as he leans in for a kiss. After a while he finally pulls away from the soft, pleasurable kiss and gets on his bike.

"What time do I pick you up?" He asks, roaring his bike. "Around two-something I guess?" I check my schedule to see my last class finishes at two fifteen. "Two fifteen"

"I'll see you later" I say, waving a little as I walk towards the school entrance. He waits until I'm inside, then leaving on his bike. Since it was class time right now, it was empty in the hallways.

I had AP biology first. Sucks to be me huh? I pick out my textbook from my locker and enter the classroom and directly make my way to the end of the class. I look up to see the teacher smiling at me. "And you are?" She was old but looked really cute, like I really wanna squish her cheeks right now.