{Chapter 38} My experiences with Ron

Ron finally be stealing some fame rn?!?!?!

~~~~

1. Let's just start with the beginning.
When I first met him me, harry and Hermione were waiting for that slowass bitch to finally arrive for dinner.
They said that he never was late for dinner, we were about to go and look for him until he ran in, took a seat and began eating.
I was actually pretty shook, he ate so much and so fast?!?!?!?

H o w!?!?!?!?

He saw me staring at him with big eyes.
"Bloody hell (my name) why are you looking at me like that? I'm trying to peacefully eat my food right now!"
Yeah, 2 tips, give him his space to eat his food and don't stare at him.

2. We were in potions class, and all the slytherins didn't want to work with me bc I lost house points.
I sang wap for the millionth time at midnight in this weirdass hall and got caught 🤭
Hermione and Harry were already working together so I ran over to Ron and said that I'm forcing him to be my partner.
He said that I would fuck it up, and I ofc said that I have never fucked something up in potions!

*me in every lesson*
"Lalaalal, wap wap wap, yesyesyes, fuck me till/to the daylight, ah yes perfect potion😘😍"
*done*
"I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*Snape walks over to my table*
"Mmm.. perfect."
(Me:) "FR?!"
"Yeah, it's perfectly messed up miss Lestrange, 5 points from slytherin."

"Alright (my name), but I swear if you mess this up I'll make George tell Tom that you think that he's an ass!"

PS: I messed it up
PS: Yes George told Tom
PS: Tom ignored me for a week
PS: Tom made ME hit him 3 times bc he knew that I would suffer doing that
PS: Yes I suffered😟

3. Once I grabbed Ron his chicken shit, ate it, and ran for my life.
Luna ran with me bc we were annoying every student there, she may look like an innocent student but she has this badass side dude-
Anyways, Ron grabbed my robe and screamed, saying that that was his largest piece.😳
He started crying so I grabbed his arm, ran to Lupin his classroom and asked for some tissues and extra points for Gryffindor bc I fucked it up.

4. Me, Harry, Ron and Hermione went to The Three Broomsticks to drink some butterbeer and talk about shit.
I never drank that shit before, and let me tell you, I do NOT like that stuff!😀
I threw up and Ron laughed like an idiot while Harry and Hermione were helping me clean it up, after we cleaned it up I walked to Ron and splashed his butterbeer in his face.
AHGDYEHSHSHSHSHSH
YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE, CONFUSED ANDHEUWUAUWHEHHAHWHW

~~~~