04

• Choi Soobin •

• Choi Soobin •

"Apologize?" "Is she out of her mind?" I scoffed to the boys as I remembered what happened at the school's canteen.

"Well.. she isn't wrong.. you're the one that didn't really paid attention and drop your food on her."

"Are you taking her side Huening Kai?"

"N-no, it's just that I think you where a little bit too harsh on her...."

"Stop scarring him, Soobin, it's not like he isn't right." Yeonjun said while patting Huening Kai's back.

"Okay, I admit, I may or may not have been a little too harsh on her but I wasn't the only at fault here right?" I ask them while scratching my neck.

They look at me with a disappointed face.

"She probably didn't look where she was walking either but that doesn't change the fact that you drop your whole tray of food on her and didn't even apologize." Taehyun pointed out that made me think that maybe I was really the problem here.

"She's a girl too you know, she has feelings too." "Not going to lie, if I was at her place I would probably have cried because of how scary you look" Beomgyu laughed while pointing at himself.

I sighed.

I take a look at the shoes that I just tried and ask the boys for there opinion. "How about this one?"

"Ohh... I like these one a lot, they look better then the 5 other pairs that you showed us earlier." Smiled Huening Kai.

"Okay, I'll take these one then."

I took the shoes off and give those and my card to the lady at the counter.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

"I'm sorry sir, it says that your card has been suspended."

I turned around to look at the lady with a confused face. "What do you mean my card has been suspended?" "It was working fine yesterday..." I paused. "Give me a second please?"

The lady nodded and I went back to look for the boys at the shoes section.

"Guys my card has been suspended."

"What do you mean?" Huening Kai ask me confused.

"It's probably your dad." Taehyun said.

"Tae's right, it's probably because of the fight you had with Lee Know." Beomgyu pointed out.

"Seriously? He could have done anything but he chose to suspend my card?" I aggressively ruffle my hair.

"Soobin, if you are able to make Y/N fall in love with you before the end of the semester, I'll give you 200$" Yeonjun smirked while looking at me.

"Hyung.. isn't it too harsh? He literally just went out of an relationship?" Huening Kai asked with a worried face.

"I didn't ask him to like her, I ask him to make her like him."

"200$ you said?" I looked at him.

"200"

"I'm in"

.....

A/N:
Do you like the story so far?
Or is it really bad ? I feel like it's not good 😩