010

real life !

real life !

Aspyn and Sapnap had gotten significantly closer over the course of the past few weeks, and it was easier considering they had mutual friends. They were many times the two would call while working, since Sapnap was still in school and Aspyn had a part-time job unrelated to streaming.

And on their free time, they found themselves playing games like CSGO and Minecraft.

With her new-found friendship with Sapnap, Aspyn also found herself talking to both Dream and George more often — but she continued to be become flustered just by hearing the voice of the British boy.

He was the topic of their current conversation, with Jaslene also being in Aspyn's room. She was scrolling through Instagram while laying on Aspyn's bed while Aspyn was sat at her desk sketching. with Sapnap on speaker in their FaceTime call.

"I don't know," Aspyn murmured as she continued to sketch Sapnap's eye. On camera, he had his head tilted down while he continued to write. Aspyn thought it would be nice to draw him since he remained in the same spot for almost an hour now. "I just get like— I don't know, nervous?"

Sapnap laughed, glancing up for a split second with an amused expression. "You get nervous because of George? Are we talking about the same George, Aspyn?" He joked, earning a snort from Jaslene. Aspyn rolled her eyes.

She looked up, raising her voice so that Sapnap could hear her too. "I've been hearing a lot about this George kid, how does he even look like?" She wondered out-loud.

"Here, I'll send Aspyn a video." Sapnap shuffled in the background of the call, the camera shaking as he searched for the video he saved from TikTok as a joke. "Oh, I knew this would come in handy one day."

Aspyn picked up her phone as Jaslene got up to walk over. When her friend placed a hand on the top of her chair to let her know she was there, her thumb landed over the play button. Immediately, 'Dangerous' by Kardinal Offishall played through the speakers of her phone. Clips of George were shown throughout the short, 26 second video. The combination of the clips and the music earned a blush from Aspyn, and she hid her face in her hands.