Braking Point

"Guys, if we don't find a way out of here, we're done for!" Meressa cried aloud. Thats when Jaguar attempted to use his own pirate magic to move the Coins out of the way, however Gabriellas magic with stood this, not budging a bit. The Coins closed in, closer and closer, until there was no way for them to move. They were all crammed together in a tiny space, with seemingly no means of escape

Meanwhile...

Gabriella was struggling to keep up her pirate magic, I'm exhausted, these kids are really doing a number on my body, I'm going to have to have to switch to aura soon, and then switch to my ability Looks like I'm going to have to roll this ball out of here manually Gabriella thought, planning to roll the ball of gold outside and release the four kids within it. She completely sealed the ball, now there was no way for someone inside of it to move an inch. But something was off. Wait a minute, I don't see any aura within this ball what's find on??? She thought.

Suddenly Den and his friends burst out of the the ground in a different area then where they were before. "Great idea Meressa! That worked a treat!" Jaguar shouted, with a smile. "Yeah, We might have died if it weren't for you!" Throdrok said. "Great job, you really saved us!"Den said, gladly. Meressa blushed " awww, It was nothing Den!" Meressa said pleasantly. "How did you guys escape my Golden prison?" Gabriella asked, curiously

"I came up with the idea to tunnel through the wooden ground and into the ocean, then busted from a different place in the floor, avoiding the coins entirely." Meressa explained. " Hah, but I can simply just use my pirate magic to put you in another ball of gold" Gabriella said in return "Thats not how pirate magic works, and you know it! Jaguar yelled as he charged at Gabriella Extending a Jaguar claw, and filling it with pirate magic

"Special move: CARNIVORES STRIKE!" Jaguar hollered.Gabriella extended her arm, blocking this attack with a mixture of aura and her deadly ability. She was blown back a few feet by the impact of this attack. However this move severely damaged Jaguars right arm. Throdrok and Den moved in, attacking at once but Gabriella grabbed Dens sword, and Throdrocks fists, she squeezed Throdrocks fists, breaking her hands and squeezed Dens blade, shattering it into pieces. "Aughhhh My hand!!!" Throdrok screamed. Den looked at his broken sword. He didn't remember much from his life, but he remembered that someone he cared about gave him this magic sword.

The aura he had put into the blade had returned back into his body, "My... My magic sword!!!" Den yelled in disbelief. "Magic? There's nothing magic about that thing" Gabriella said pointing at the destroyed sword. "I'm not even trying to be mean, I sensed no enchantments on that blade, and aura isn't magic, so that is just a normal sword." Gabriella explained. Den was crushed, one of the few memories he had, was a lie.

"Doesn't anyone care about My Hand!!!" Throdrok Growled angrily. Den ignored her, his emotions took over. His flesh melted off of his body revealing a his skeleton, this aura consumed him, he erupted in power, blasting all of his friends backwards Gabriella was pushed back too, almost falling to the floor. "Your dead" Den said in a low voice, walking towards Gabriella.