Dealing x With x The x Twins

before i start the story i wanna say that i saw this comment saying that "i think that y/n is a scorpio" and i think i made y/n's birthday like november 17th so i searched it up and it was true then i searched up what sign hisoka was he's a gemini and then i searched up if they were compatible and it said they being together a nature of twins 💀

back to the story now !

also this story will b more on alluka and chrollo

———————————————-

"No!" Harlequin yelled out to Hisoka. He was trying to put her hair up like how he usually does, but she didn't even let him touch her hair.

"Come on, Harlequin! I want to take a picture before you go to your aunt's house!" Hisoka plead while still trying to do her hair.

"Leave her alone. She's 3 years old and doesn't want a fucking clown to do her hair. Just leave her hair as it is I already fixed it!" I scolded him while taking her and Ace to the car.

I heard Hisoka follow behind me and started turning on the car while I put the twins in their seats. I got into the seat and we started driving to Chrollo's and Alluka new house that they bought a few weeks ago.

The only reason why we're leaving the twins with them is because it's adult night at Spider's and there was nobody to watch the twins. Sure, I could've left them with my Illumi, but he actually wanted to go since they would be people performing.

Gon and Killua wanted to go no doubt. As soon as they heard about it they told me that they wouldn't watch the twins.

"Oh, darling I forgot to tell you that Shalnark called me to ask me if it was okay if you could be the main act. Of course I said yes~" Hisoka smirked and I looked over at him with a puzzled look.

"What's the main act?" I ask him while we pulled into their driveway. Their driveway had a fountain and everything...

"A stripper!" He exclaimed while pulling me towards him. He kissed me and had a little smile on his face.

"I'm going to shove the pole up you-"

"You're here!" Alluka exclaimed while opening the door. She had 2 ipads in her hands along with stuffed animals.

"And you have... why do you have all of this stuff?" I ask her and she giggles. Chrollo came behind her and sighed.

"Ever since you told her that she could watch the twins we went out to buy stuff for them. At first I thought she meant just to buy a little play-pin for them, but she got all of this stuff." Chrollo opened the door wider so we could walk in, but I shook my head.

"We have to get going actually. We'll pick them up again during the morning okay? Thank you for doing this again!" I went up to Alluka and Chrollo to give them both a hug and they nodded.

I handed them the twins and they closed the door while Hisoka and I got back into the car.

Alluka POV

"You guys are so cute!" I exclaimed while holding both of them. I hugged them tightly and then felt Chrollo try to take Harlequin away from me.

"Are you sure you want to hold her? Hisoka always says that Harlequin has a thing for not liking men to hold her besides Kalluto, Gon and Killua!" I tried to tell him but he just chuckled.

"It's just because her father is a middle aged circus performer. Besides, I love the twins they're both cute." Chrollo held Harlequin and she kept on looking at him.

"You do look a like your father..." Chrollo whispered and immediately got slapped by Harlequin. He looked at me and I gasped.

"M-maybe you hold Ace!" I handed Ace to him and got Harlequin back. He looked at Ace and the little baby looked so bored.