173

"No!"

Fei Qianchi looked up, his black eyes held a strong hint of evil within them. His white hair softly moved as a wind was conjured around them.

"Qianchi, you can deal with those that you want. The rein is yours." Zhao Weiming took it easy, battling against three people. With Tian Sichan, Zhu Luishui, and Hou Mengshu surrounding him, he was the only one who still looked neat and tidy.

On Fei Qianchi's side, his robes were a bit messy. As the blood in his hand dripped to the ground, a sigil was formed, imprinting a vermillion mark upon his head.

"Deal with everyone else. Give me Tian Sichan." With Fei Qianchi's words, a black rope snatched and tied everyone surrounding him up.

"Qianchi! You can't do this!" Qi Meiyao was wrapped tightly with the rope cutting into her skin. She struggled as she was tossed to the ground, a few demonic cultivators surrounding them.

Zhu Longwang grunted, blood spilling from the corner of his mouth. His purple eyeswatched as Fei Qianchi slowly walked towards Zhao Weiming. The man's eyes were crazy, Zhu Longwang bowed his head, hiding his expression.

Zhao Weiming, having heard Fei Qianchi's words, immediately smacked Tian Sichan towards him.

As Zhu Luishui and Hou Mengshu rushed to help Tian Sichan, Zhao Weiming got in their way, "Your opponent is me, not him."

Zhu Luishui's eyes flashed, his sword was flung to the side.

Tian Sichan coughed out blood, "What went wrong?"

Fei Qianchi blinked with a sneer, "What went wrong? Nothing. I merely discovered that this way of cultivation suited me better. I wanted revenge. Master, you have helped me, I won't forget that. But... some roads have to be severed fully." Fei Qianchi lifted his sword, pointing towards Tian Sichan. "Master, let this be the ending to our master-disciple ties."

Tian Sichan wiped the blood from his mouth, standing tall as he grasped his sword. There was a lift on his lips, "Alright, so be it then. I have been your Master for over 500 years, but even I wasn't able to help you to the fullest I could. Looking back, perhaps it was my mistake."

Tian Sichan glanced to the side, "You are my fifth disciple, the one who I had the most expectations for. What is that has caused your Qi to go berserk like this? All these years, you've been a role model for your junior sister. You led the Fushui Sect to greater glory. Tell me, Qianchi, why have you become like this?" Even with his core damaged, Tian Sichan stood tall.

Fei Qianchi stared, long and cold as he heard these words. Even so, the sneer on his face did not disappear. "Greater glory?" He scoffed. "Of course, who wouldn't go mad like I have? I've lived my whole life being mistreated. My father killed my mother and wanted to kill me. I killed them all. Even in the sect, there are still people who mistreat me. I sought for love and was still betrayed. Since I'm already evil, I will fully embrace it. If being evil signifies who I am, then I will give myself up!"

He knew that he had lost his mind now. The demonic energy was taking over him. It was a scary feeling as he held Siwang, walking towards Tian Sichan.

"Don't talk too much. Death is assured for you no matter what." As Fei Qianchi said this, his body moved. Jumping off the ground, his sword struck hard against Tian Sichan's.

Tian Sichan's feet were embedded into the ground, fighting to stay still. Fei Qianchi wasted no time to attack, his sword slamming hard as he also dodged.

Tian Sichan furrowed his brows.

"To kill him, wait for the perfect moment. When he is distracted, stab your sword deep into his heart. Immortal or not, he will still die."