05

• Choi Soobin •

• Choi Soobin •

I am walking home with Taehyun since we live in the same block. Surprisingly, he isn't much talkative today...

"Are you okay with me trying to make Y/N like me?"

"Well even if I say no you're still going to do it am I right?"

"I knew you were the smartest of us all." I smiled while I put my arm around his shoulders. "But.. you got to tell me if this is bothering you. I know that you guys are really close and that you care about her."

"It's okay, I know how you and Yeonjun are with these bets and all. You guys like to compete against each other and give crazy dares and all." He paused for a second and then look at me. "Just don't go to far."

"Don't worry." "Now, can you help me to make her like me? I really want Yeonjun's 200$"

"Well... I don't really now how I can help you with that?"

"Umm... how about you tell me what is her ideal type?"

"Oh.. I don't know anything about that, we don't talk about those thing..."

"Come on! Don't tell she never told you about guys she likes or something?" "She must have said at least something once!"

He took a second or two to think.

"She tends to like guys that she is close with."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

After entering the house, I look for the house keepers.

"Is my dad in his room?" I ask one of them.

"No, he is in his office."

Without wasting time, I went up stairs to dad's office.

After a few steps, I finally found myself in front of his door.

I took a deep breath and open the door.

"Why did you suspend my card?" I ask furiously without a hello.

"Fights or not allowed in this family."

I laughed.

"It's not like it's my first, usually you would have grounded me for a couple of days and that's all, what's so different about this fight that you had to suspend my card"

"From all the boys you could have fight with, you choose Lee Know?" "You knew damn well that he is the son of one of my biggest competitors and yet you choose to fight with him?" "Do you know what I went through all this morning because of your little mistake?" "I had to meet up with his annoying father and give money to your director so that he will keep his mouth shut from the media."

"It wasn't a mistake."

"What?" He yelled while dropping the papers that he was holding.

"I do not regret punching that jerk's face." "He deserves that and much more for what he and Lia did to me."

"So it was all because of some stupid love story?" He stood up while raising his voice. "How old are you to still believe in does stupid things?" "There is no such thing as love, even if there is, it's not worth our time. It can't buy you food, give you a house or something, the only things that it gives you is pain and weakness."

"That may be how you see love but that doesn't mean you can't show me some.
From the day that I was born, never have you and mom ever cared about me. Even when I found out Lia cheated on me never have you came to my room and ask me if I was alright." "I know you don't have the best relationship with mom and that you didn't marry each other because you loved her but because you guys were forced to, but at the end of the day, I'm still your son. So can't you just forget about that damn company of yours and try to understand my reason?" I mumbled with tears in my eyes.

"You should be happy that I brought you to this world and now your asking me to care about you?" "Do you now how many people wish they were in your shoes?" "People would do anything to have the things that you have now and instead of being grateful, you're asking for some childish things?"

I felt my hands form into fists as a hold my tears from falling down.

How could he say those thing? Wasn't I supposed to be him son?

"If you never planned on caring about me than why did you brought me to this world?" "I never ask for this, I never ask to have money or anything!" I couldn't hold them anymore. I yelled at him while I let my tears fall down.

"What is going on here?" I heard the door open to see mom looking at me and at dad.

I took my chance and left the room while closing the door behind me and went to my room.

The moment I entered my room and closed the door, I felt my knees weakened making me sit on the cold floor.

I leaned my head and back on the door as I let out all the tears that I was holding.

"All I want is to feel love, give love and receive love...

is it too much to ask..?"

.....