Chapter 10

LISA

its been 2 weeks since jennie and i being friends, or should i say bestfriends since she told me to consider us like bestfriends. And as jisoo and rosie said, she is indeed like a baby. She always cling at me, smell my scent and always using her baby tone at me. And until now im still not use to her being like this especially with her possessiveness. But im not complaining though, i like this side of her.

"Lili!!". I got startled when someone hugged my waist at the back.

vanilla...

"i miss you, Lili". She said cutely.

I chuckles then i moved her to my front and hugged her back.

"but we just met earlier, what do you mean that you miss me?". I said softly while stroking her hair.

She pulled out from the hug and she was glaring cutely to me, and i got confuse.

"can't i miss you? don't you miss me too?" She asked while her arms are cross

I just chuckles on her cuteness, then i gently pinches her cheeks.

"stop that, i know you're cute.." I said with a soft smile.

Suddenly, a two figure go infront of us. We looked infront in unison and the tall one straddled into my lap as i was just siting on my seat.

"Lili!! I miss you~!" Rosie mimic jennie.

Rosie hugged me then she buried her face onto my neck just like what my nini's doing everyday and everytime.

"yah!! chipmunk! get off of her!". I heard jennie said as she tries to remove rosie away from me.

"fine fine! geez, she's all yours". Rosie said as she rolls her eyes and stand up.

Jennie immediately straddled onto my lap, and then she possessively wraps her arms around my neck then buried her face onto my neck.

"yeah bitch, she's all mine.". Jennie said.

and i hope she won't hear my beating heart.

oh, i forgot to mention that we're on the classroom.

"Claiming her already? Uh lady! I can't see any label!" . Rosie said as she put her hand above her eyes, looking like she's searching.

I just chuckled while jennie rolled her eyes.

"Anyway! Where did you go earlier, jendeuk?". Jisoo asked while playing with her phone.

"i was about to meet up with hanbin, but when i saw him smoking again in his locker i didnt continue.." She said softly, still hugging and her face was still buried on my neck.

"why don't you break up with him?" Rosie said, and believe me, i really want to ask that to her but im afraid to ask that because those two might tease me with jennie.

"I'm already planning it...maybe tomorrow after class...or later..". Jennie said as she yawned.

I suddenly pulled out from the hug that made her confuse.

"i'll stop hugging you now, you can't sleep during class.". I said but still my hands were on her waist.

"noo! prof is still not here! c'mon lili!" She said as she tries to hug me.

"no, nope! not today, jennie kim.." I said as i place her beside me then i get my comic book and started to read.

I heard her said 'hmmp' then she sighed deeply. Then, i felt her tugging my sleeve, so i looked at her.

"can i hug your arm?". She said cutely with a puppy eyes, even though it more looks like a cat eyes.

I sighed as i nodded in defeat. She immediately hugs my arm with her head, leaning on my shoulder.

No One's POV

Jisoo gets a paper from her notebook and wrote something, she then crumple it then gave it to jennie.

"what's this?" Jennie asked still clinging on lisa's arm.

"just read it". Jisoo whispered.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and remove herself a bit in lisa's arm , then opened the crumpled paper.

"i thought you're not gay? then why are you acting like a girlfriend to lisa?"

Jennie sighed then she crumpled the paper again, then harshly throw it to jisoo who's smirking like crazy to her.

"Does jennie kim becoming a gay?" Jisoo whispered as she catches the paper.

"no, now shut the fuck up!". Jennie whispered harshly as she clings to lisa again.

~~~~~~~~~~

A tall with slender arms and a long jet-black hair can be seen under the cherry blossom tree again, reading another one of her favorite story..

as she flipped one page, a tall figure blocked the sunlight for her and enable to see her shadow from the story that she was reading. She looks up, meeting a dreamily eyes.

"i knew you're here. Cherry blossoms is really your favorites huh?". She sat down beside lisa.

"yeah...btw, why are you here chipmunk?". Lisa asked as she looked at rosie.

Rosie looked at her with a pout.

"why? don't you want my accompany?". Rosie said sadly.

Lisa quickly shuts her story and turn her attention on rosie, completely.

"n-no , thats not w-what i meant--"

Rosie suddenly laughs while pointing at lisa.

"y-your face--omg!" Rosie said while laughing.

Lisa just rolls her eyes then she started reading again.

"HA HA HA very funny chaeng". Lisa said sarcastically.

Then, when the laugh subsided, lisa looked to her side and she was shock by her face and rosie's face was just an inch apart.

"what are you reading?" Rosie said as she looks down from lisa's book.

Lisa blinks multiple times and she looks down also.

"a-ahm ah it was a bit tragic..its about the main character and her bestfriends.." Lisa answered.

Rosie nodded, then she motion lisa to continue.

"the main character has bestfriend and like a sister to her , then she also has this bestfriend that she became her lover, but this sister like to her became jealous and tried to steal the main character to her lover...." Lisa explained.

"hmm i see...is this story true or just fictional?" Rosie asked.

"they say, its true...but this story is really good though..." Lisa said while nodding.

"lisa..."

"hmm..."

"if you were in that situation and be more tragic...what will you do?"

____________________

To Be Continued

Published : o3/02/21