We do fun things

AN. Mature material.

"I'm not sure why she wanted to fake this whole thing. She started off just saying that she wasn't out or whatever it was, and then Seamus said something about her and I being particularly close, and she made me play along with all of this. All the things she had been doing. I broke it off, she isn't worth it." Lavender said as she sat down in the hallway, her elbows on her knees in between you and Ron who were also on the floor against the wall.

"So she never was interested in Ron?" You asked.

"No, she was. She came to me, we used to be really close and she was upset and she realized after a long time that we Liked each other. Then she made me start going along with these theatricals because she didn't want people thinking she was gay- or whatever." Lavender started to overwhelm herself, by talking to much.

"You don't need to tell us more- I mean if you don't want to." Ron said, able to tell she wasn't okay.

"I'm really sorry I let her do those things. I didn't want to upset her, she got in my head-."

"Lav, it's ok. You were just trying to protect her." You said.

Lavender rested her head on your shoulder to rest, just to not talk, only for a bit.

"Are either of you going to be in class this period?" Ron said, obviously not advanced with the emotions of a teenage girl.

You gave him a look that had a 'Seriously?' Look, and he picked up your books, and scurried away.

"Hey lavender?"

"What?"

"Why did you- uh..."

"I'm sorry, really." She lifted off of your shoulder. "I'm just really confused right now I mean I have no attraction to you whatsoever, you're I mean- in the nicest way possible- you."

"Oh well that makes my confidence soar, but I get what you're saying." You said, chuckling. "Why did you let her give Ron those chocolates? You wouldn't have allowed that!"

"I didn't know about that one. I'm pretty upset about that still, I mean she is just- ugh." Lavender tilted her head to the wall. "I had to hold her down! I mean I think she might still fancy Ron! The way she was kissing him! It was just to much of a distraction."

"Yea I know what you mean about the kissing, that ticked me off as well. Are you going to go back to dorms?"

"Yea I think. I'll go alone, go to class. I don't want you getting an F because of me." Lavemder stood up and threw your itchy robe at you, and you shuffled away, towards the History room.

History was the worst.

"Sit, ms." Binns said, at the front of the history hall, balancing his short body on a stack of books, trying to get tall enough to the chalk board.

Ron pushed Ben, another gryfindor out of the seat next to him, and immediately patted the seat, excited to see you.

"Ben, sorry, sit back down." You pulled out the chair for Ben, and he sat back down, and you ruffled Ron's hair, turning to walk to the top row of seats in the class. The seats were arranged as if it were a court hearing, very fitting for this class.