- 𝟎𝟏𝟒

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"mr. king where's your partner?" mr. a asked me and i pointed towards the door.

santana walked in on cue and made her way over to me.

"you late ms. davis, where you been?" mr. asked her.

"not today mr. a," was all she said and sat down.

"i'll leave that for you to handle, anyways." he said to me before continuing to talk about the lesson.

"wassup witchu?" i asked santana.

"i woke up late, my car ain't start this mornin so i had ta wait for my daddy ta come get me, and my stomach hurts like hell. i really dislike bein a girl sometimes," she said and frowned.

"well if it make you feel any better you don't look like shit even though you sound like it." i told her and she smacked my arm.

"no, that don't make me feel better." she fussed and mugged me.

"i was just sayin." i mumbled and rubbed my arm, her heavy handed ass stay hitting me. one a these days imma knock her back and make her cry.

"well stop just sayin cause you no help." she said and sniffed.

"you got rona ain't it?" she looked at me with a straight face and i shrugged.

"no i don't got no damn rona, just stop talkin ta me cause you about ta make me mad." she said and rolled her eyes, whoops guess i made her mad. oh well she'll live cause the amount of times she done pissed me off is ridiculous.

|
|

|
|

"i'm about ta cry, it feel like somebody is stabbin my uterus." santana mumbled and i looked over at her.

"you wanna go ta the doctor a some? cause ion like the sound a that too much," i said and twisted my lip to the side.

"i don't like hospitals." she said and brought the blanket up over her head.

"i'll be back." i told her and left the room going to the kitchen.

i called the group facetime for the girl groupchat mook added me into for some reason and all of them answered within a few seconds.