Chapter Twenty

A N: So I decided to do a valentines special, since it's sort of valentines day, well it was yesterday. It's pretty short but ENJOY... Next chapter will be up soon.

~Truth is, I'll never know all there is to know about you just as you will never know all there is to know about me. Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully. So, we can choose either to approach our fellow human beings with suspicion or to approach them with an open mind, a dash of optimism and a great deal of candour.~

The Next Day.

"I brought you breakfast" Alec's voice softly says, I smile as I sit up, Alec places a tray on my lap with a single rose in a vase, there was a note next to my breakfast folded neatly in half. 'Good Morning Mrs Royal, your day of presents start at noon, be ready. Love Mr Royal x' I look up at Alec, he simply smiles as he walks out. I slowly begin eating my breakfast, it tasted beautiful, I then slowly picked up my glass and took a sip of orange juice. 

Eli wasn't in his crib and Theo wasn't next to me, after my food I quickly jumped in the shower. After that I decided to get dressed, looking over at the clock I saw it was 10:30. I put on a black dress and black heels, I then added light make up to my face and put on some silver jewelry. I walked down stairs, at the bottom were two suitcases, his and hers. Alec was standing by the front door waving goodbye as a car pulled away. He heard my heels clicking because instantly he spun on his heels as he closed the front door."Who was that?" I ask suspiciously. "Your mother, she just came to collect the boys." Alec says smiling as he grabs the keys. "Where are we going?" I ask looking over at him. "Don't worry." He says holding up blindfolds "Trust me." He says smiling.

"Are you sure you can't see?" Alec asks as he leads me through wherever. "I'm sure." I huff. "How many fingers am I holding up?" Alec asks like a child "Three." I guess. "Good, you can't see, it was my middle one." Alec says chuckling, I huff again as I hit the air, Alec erupts in laughter finding it hilarious. "When I can see again, You watch Mr Royal." I say in a threatening tone. "We'll see, you'll love it." Alec places two ear buds in my ears blocking out the sound. I was pretty scared.

"We're here." Alec says removing an ear bud out of each ear, I yawn as he undoes the blindfold. "Are you serious?" I say looking around shocked. "Paris." I shriek looking at him, Alec nods uneasy "I wanted today to be special Liv." Alec says smiling at me. "It's perfect." I say throwing my arms around him smiling. 

Our taxi driver was french, obviously, Alec quickly hands him a note, the Taxi driver looks over at Alec with a confused look, Alec nods and places his finger over his own mouth "Shh." He says. The Taxi driver shrugs as he pulls off "Where are we going?" I ask "Don't worry babe, trust me." Alec says smiling, I stare out the window, Paris is so beautiful. 

The Taxi driver pulls up outside a big hotel the sign read Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris. Alec pays the Taxi driver and quickly we both hop out the car. A bell boy asks to take our bags Alec nods at him as we begin walking to the front desk, inside was just as beautiful as outside. The front desk was decorated with vases of beautiful pink and green flowers. Alec took my hand and he led me to the receptionist, she smiled with a wide grin as she greeted us, she and Alec quickly discussed something in French, she smiled as she handed Alec a key. "You didn't tell me you speak French." I say shocked "You never asked." Alec chuckles as he leads me to the elevator. He takes me to our room and swiftly unlocks the door, the room as beautifully white decorated, pictures hung on the wall, it was amazing, I looked around in awe "do you like it?" Alec asks shyly. "I Love it." I say kissing him. "Good because it doesn't stop here, I'll give us both time to.. Freshen up. And then I'm going to need you to put the blindfold on." Alec says smiling. "Billy Blindfold." I chuckle, Alec looks at me strangely, then he chuckles. Alec walks in to the bathroom and quickly switches on the shower. I follow him in there and quickly I wrap my arms around his waist. "You sure gave me a fright Liv. Alec says turning around, his figure towered over me. He bent down and kissed my lips "I want to be able to take you here every valentines day and make it more amazing every time." Alec says huskily. Quickly he undresses me while I undress him, we both step in the shower, Alec leans down and kisses me "Please don't leave me." He pleads between kisses "Never." I say kissing him back and in a swift movement he makes love to me in the shower.