00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .PROLOGUE.
   [00]. This Is the Part Where You
Run.
 PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴠᴏʟᴜɴᴛᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ ꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴠᴏʟᴜɴᴛᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ
ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MALIKAI LOCKWOOD HAD ALWAYS been the talk of the school. Both he and Hope grew up pretty close. They were practically siblings, especially since only Malik, Hope, Hayley, and Klaus were the only one of their kind in Mystic Falls. The only difference between the two was that Malik was loved by the entire school— except one person hated his guts. And that happened to be Lizzie Saltzman.

"You know... why don't we just let this little werewolf roam free?" Malik sighs out.

Hope narrows her eyes at the man. "Maybe because we don't want him to go around attacking innocent people."

"Or draw attention to the school," Alaric adds from the driver's seat. "If we wait any longer we might lose our chance, so let's go." he gets out of the car

Malik looks over at Hope. "Don't you dare."

"Love you." Hope smirks as she opens the passenger door to the car and closes it once she was out.

"Asshole." Malik gets out of the car and walks behind Hope, he sees her eyeing the teen boy. "You two know each other?"

"Long story."

The disturbing sound of screams and shattering glass was heard. Alaric, Hope, and Malik both share a look.

"Malik."

The Hybrid sighs. "Yeah. I'm on it," he says right before he walks over to the locks of the door and breaks them off with his hands. "Ladies first."

Alaric rolls his eyes and walks in.

"You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me," Hope tells the boy who seemed nearly shocked with the fact that Malik just broke locks with his bare hands.

Of course, Landon didn't bother to listen. So he followed the group inside of the school. Once they walked in the boy who was now turning into a wolf was on the floor wailing in pain. The sounds of his bones cracking beamed through the room. And along with that unpleasant groaning, a priest was chanting in Latin.