Kai Parker Smut - Magic Panties

This was requested by @myprisonworld

word count- 3,766

summary- Kai pranks Y/N with vibrating panties, and when they get home, things get heated.

"I have a surprise for you, baby," Kai says excitedly to Y/N. She eyes him suspiciously.

"If it's a butt plug, I-"

"No, no, no. It's not a butt plug," Kai laughs awkwardly.

"Then, what is it?" She asks, excitedly. She notices him eyeing her up since she had just got out of the shower and was just in a towel. "Kai!" She snaps him out of his fantasies. They had been dating for almost a year now, and still, the sight of her was enough to get him flustered, and Y/N felt the exact same. They were both completely and utterly infatuated with one another.

"Sorry," He blushes and grabs her hand, dragging her into their bedroom. She sees a box with a bow wrapped around it on the bed.

"Aww, you got me a box?" Y/N asked playfully. Kai rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around her waist from behind.

"Just open it," He whispered in her ear, making her knees go weak. Luckily, he was holding on to her like he never wanted to let go, which was true. She leaned down, her ass slightly rubbing against Kai's crotch in the process, making him choke back a moan, and untied the bow. She took the lid off the box and saw the prettiest pair of underwear she had ever seen with a matching bra. 

She lifted them up in her hands and smiled

She lifted them up in her hands and smiled. "D-Do you like them?" Kai asked nervously. Y/N shifted around to face him.

"I love them!" She squealed and embraced him. Kai hugged her back tightly, smirking evilly as he knew his plan was in motion.

"Well, if you love them so much, how about you wear them today, and then I can take them off of you when we get home?" He whispered in her ear. Y/N bit her lip, definitely loving the sound of that.

"Sounds good," She said and pecked his lips. She went to walk away when Kai yanked the towel, making it leave her body, so now she was standing there, gorgeously naked in front of him. "Kai!" She squealed and ran to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

 "Kai!" She squealed and ran to the bathroom to finish getting ready