My Target - Niragi X Male! Reader (2/2)

Summary: Y/N and Niragi are both skilled assassins. But when Niragi is tasked with recruiting Y/N things don't go the way he wants it to.

*Aguni's POV*

I reopened the door to the room and came face to face with our target. His name was Y/N. He looked at me as a twisted smile, much like the one Niragi usually has, made its way onto his face. I knew everything there was to know about him. He's assassinated many people.

The actual number is unknown. Never been caught and never came close to being caught.

Practically untraceable. He could disappear and reappear at the snap of someone's fingers.

"So, you're Aguni? Being a goody two shoes didn't seem to suit you, so you took up being an assassin instead.

But you're tied down by this shitty group and company." I sighed, "Silence. I'm not in the mood to listen to you talk." Y/N just smiled, "Aw, but I want to talk."

"What did you do to Niragi?" I asked as I took a seat across the way from the bed where Y/N was cuffed. "I just played with his mind and heart a little. Nothing fancy." "Enough to send him into a fit of rage."

Y/N laughed, "It wasn't hard. He's a fun one. I like him. I want to see him again, he's fun to play with." I sighed as I looked over to the bed. "I don't think he likes you."

"What a shame. Guess I'll have to add him to the list of three hundred fifty plus people who don't like me," Y/N whined. I was a bit stunned. "What did you just say." "Oops, I've said too much now." Y/N smirked with a small giggle.

"You're crazy. Just like him." "The best of us are, sweet cheeks." He was exactly like Niragi. "You're a psychopath." Y/N sat up and turned to me. "No, no, no. High-functioning sociopath. There's a huge difference." He sounded so offended.

Suddenly Last Boss opened the door. "Aguni." I turned to face him. "What is it? I'm busy." "It's Niragi. He's demanding to see the target in his room."

I looked back at the smirking boy on the bed and sighed. "Fine. Uncuff him from the bed." Just like that he was free from his bonds.

*Niragi's POV*

I sat on the floor, quietly waiting for that thing to come through the door. He knew about my past. He knew everything about me.

He knows every fucking secret that I'm hiding. The door opened and the boy was thrown in. He landed face first in front of me and laughed.

"So we meet again, secret keeper." I scoffed, "That's not my fucking name." He ignored me. "I'll just call you Keeper."

I took my rifle and dug the head of it into the side of his head. "I said, that's not my fucking name." He just laughed, "I know, but Keeper sounds a lot better than Niragi."

"I want you to tell me how you found out about me." I growled. "Can't tell you that. That's for me to know and for you to find out. More fun that way." I dug the gun further into his head. "tell me now or I'll just fucking kill you here and now." His expression turned serious.

"I can't. I'm under an oath." "To who?" I pressed on. "My family. If I breathe a word about where I get my info from, they'll all die." I pushed the target away from me causing him to fall onto his back.

"Why did you become an assassin?" I asked. "I had no choice." The target responded as he sat himself up across from me. "How long have you been doing this?"

"Ever since I was little. My father trained me to be a killing machine and nothing more. He taught me to never show mercy."

Before I knew it, the both of us were immersed in a full blown conversation.