| twenty two |

Chapter.22

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══
dedicated to keramariee
═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte sat on the hardwood floors in her walk-in closet. She was in the process of going through outfits that her stylist had chosen for her. Char' had gotten lazy after the fifth outfit, and was currently scrolling through Instagram on her iPhone. After she liked Mulatto's photo, she saw that Aubrey posted.

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by charlottejenner and 1,345,631 otherschampagnepapiyou made me this way

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by charlottejenner and 1,345,631 others
champagnepapi
you made me this way.

GG🤤
keep posting pictures of you looking fine ash, and I'm going to be at your doorstep soon 🤤🥵

PAPI💦
that's the plan 😏

Charlotte smirked at Aubrey's text, then her stylist Jill walked back into the room. "Girl, what are you doing on the floor?"

Charlotte breathed out heavily, "I got bored without you." Jill chuckled as she picked up some scattered clothing. "I was gone for five minutes, tops."

Charlotte stared up at the ceiling and debated on if she wanted to stay at home tonight, or go out. Lucious was still at his father's house for the weekend, and being at home by herself didn't sound fun. "Jill, I'm partying tonight."

"That'll be fun. Who are you going out with?" Jill folded a pair of skinny blue jeans.

Charlotte pursed her lips, "I don't know. Kylie is in Houston, Stassie is in the Bahamas, and Corey is going to Palm Springs with my mom. There goes all my party partners."

"I'm sure someone else would like to go out with you," Jill raised her eyebrow at the celebrity. "Yea, but I don't want to hangout with someone who only wants to take photos and post Instagram stories. I want to have genuine fun."

Charlotte's phone vibrated against the wooden floor. She picked up the phone and saw a text message.

T-Raw😈
'i'll come around more' headass😠

Charlotte🔅
i'll be at your door at eight o'clock. get the alcohol and chasers ready.

T-Raw😈
yes ma'am

"Jill, I found my party partner," Charlotte grabbed one of her closet handles and pulled herself off of the floor.

"That's great," the woman smiled sweetly, "Do you have enough time to finish trying on these looks?"