JUSTICE ORDER

(Chapter five)

You and Toono got dressed up before leaving your room and saw all the boys sleeping over the floor with Yua on the couch.

"What a sight!"You said.
"Should we leave them?"Toono asks.
"I mean that will give us time together alone I guess let's go"You said

"I didn't know y'all were awake?"You said
"I couldn't sleep very well"Akemi said
"I can't sleep with you moaning"Tamura complained.
"Oi, are you trying expose me like that in public?"You say

As you use your broken arm behind him while holding his mouth with your other hand.

"She smells like strawberry"Tamura thought.

Unexpectedly Tamura licks your hand as you instantly get your hands away from him.

"Ew why did you do that?"You asked.
"Because you taste good?"Tamura said.
"Naah it's because you are a pervert"You replied.

"I might be a pervert but I haven't felt the need for someone"Tamura thought as you walked to ice cream shop.

"Vanilla is my favorite too"you said

Akemi buys two vanilla, one mango and one chocolate for Tamura. You await with him as you all get your ice creams.

"Ughh this is so good!"you said feeling satisfied.
"You have something on your mouth"Tamura said as he wiped your bottom lips and licked it.
"What? Cat got your tongue?"Tamura teased when he noticed you staring at him.

"I was just suprised that's it all"You said
"Can I have a bite of your ice cream?"You ask as Toono nods.
"it's very good I might as well buy myself Mango ice cream from now on"You said.

"Do you want a bite?"Tamura asked

You nodded while smiling as you try his chocolate ice cream it had chocolate chips which made it better.

"Oh it tastes good thanks"You lick your lips
"Whatever"Tamura replied looking away from you and you thought for a second that he was blushing.

"Too bad mine is Vanilla and it wouldn't change anything"Akemi pouts
"It's okay you can recommend another one for me next time"You said

You pat his back. Akemi got a call and replies he walks away from you all to talk to whoever he was talking to.

"What are we gonna do throughout the break?"You ask
"We still work as Yarichin bich club members"Tamura said.
"Is there a way of quitting?"Toono asked.

"Wait what? You want to quit?"Tamura asks.

"What if we all started dating then will you guys
keep sleeping with other people when you could just sleep with your partner?"Toono asks.

"Hmm I never thought about that"Tamura said.
"Me neither"You reply.

"Think about it, if you love this person then you sleep with others it won't feel the same"Toono said.
"I might have crush on someone where I keep thinking of them when I'm having sex with others"Tamura admits

"And who is that lucky person?"You ask
"Who do you think it is?Tamura asked
"I don't know, i haven't seen you with someone but your gang, is it Yuri???"You tease.

"Yeah well there is this person I like tho they don't treat me well"Tamura said.
"I understand them since you are a pervert and persistent unlike Yuri"You say.

"I guess but I have been trying my best to be nice torwards them and I hope they thought of me more than just a pervert"Tamura said.

He could be a good boyfriend after all, he did save you twice once from being raped and once comforted you. He wasn't bad maybe he was just bad at expressing his feelings.