𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

"THAT was intense," Amelia said as my face was concerned about Hermione's whereabouts

"THAT was intense," Amelia said as my face was concerned about Hermione's whereabouts. She hadn't shown up to the Herbology practice class for the Tournament, and it worried me knowing she was Hermione and wouldn't miss it unless something awful had happened. "Evelyn?" I spaced out of my thoughts as Amelia's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Did you hear anything I just said? Are you alright?"

"Yeah—um—I'm fine just worried about Hermione, she hadn't shown up to the practice, she wouldn't do that unless something terrible happened, Amelia," I spoke as she looked down trying to connect some pieces in her head as for what I meant. "I think I'm going to go look for her, I'll meet you back at the common room, it's getting late as well," I assured her as she gave me a good luck smile and walked away.

I was barely paying attention to anything that was happening in herbology and as to whatever Professor Sprout was talking about. It didn't matter to me because I could just ask Neville later since he was assisting her during our lessons. I walked around Hogwarts completely stressed as I reached and opened the door to the library, I searched every corner of that library, yet she was nowhere to be found. I turned around as I made my way to Gryffindor's common room.

Students weren't really allowed from other houses to go into another common room, but even Dumbledore knew that those weren't followed because teenagers and everything, wrapped up in cream sheets as if they were just being themselves.  The Gryffindor common room was located on the seventh floor as I quickly went up the moving staircases trying not to fall off it.

The Fat Lady, shit.

I had heard rumors that the Gryffindor room was the hardest to get into if you were from another house, but she wasn't easy on her own pupils either, as she would try to show them how she would break a glass through her voice, interesting. She had her eyes closed and calmly snoring as I looked at her, my brows slightly narrowing as my mouth twitched at the fact that I had no idea how to get in without waking her up.

What could the password possibly be as I thought to myself, hiding in the tiny corner trying not to let the Fat Lady sense my presence? Bravery? Lion? Tapeworms? No. Fortuna Major? Maybe, but I can't take any risks. Think, think, think Evelyn, you've come here multiple times, should've paid attention. Shit, what if something bad happened to them? No, clear your head, positive thoughts. Fuck.

I'm pretty sure everyone had a list of people they cared about, people they wanted to keep safe. It's a list that practically shows where you stand in life, I had one too. My list was created in my head to know who I needed to protect if something went down, ready to do anything for them. There were the people I loved, cared for, would die for, and I'm pretty sure everyone has the list.

Caput Draconis, that's the password. Well at least overthinking gets you answers.

I took a deep breath before taking a step forward as I felt a hand grip my shoulders and pull me back. An unaware hand pulling me back didn't always work out well for me at the end, so I jerked away as Harry shifted in front of me, telling me to stay quiet as I raised a question in my head.