Chapter 23

Lisa's POV
I couldn't beleive what Y/N just told me. I was gonna meet my idols. "But it has to be a secret, we reserved the café for 2 hours, but don't you dare tell anybody" I nodded quickly and called Jennie. "JENNNIIIIIEEEEEEE!!! GET READY QUICKLY QUICLY WE'RE GOING TO MEET IDOLS WITH Y/N! JUST DON'T TELL ANYBODY AND GET READY!" I said in one breath. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?" Then she hung up. I started getting ready, happiness filling my heart.
Taehyung's POV
I was waiting for Y/N who was getting ready. I was about to meet her friends. Soon after, the bathroom's door opened and she bumped in my chest. "Ouuuchhh..." she said in pain. "Jagii~ I'm sorry are you hurt?" "Nah.. forget it it's okay" Y/N said pecking my lips making me chuckle. We then got down together, the members were waiting for us.
Y/N's POV
When Rosé saw me, she immediately hugged me, while Jisoo dragged me with her. "Hey! She's mine" Rosé said to Jisoo. "No she's coming with me!" Jisoo replied dragging me harder. Now both of them started fighting. "Guys stop it you can both go with her!" Hwasa tried to say but they gave her death glares. "EVERYONE STOP THAT IMMEDIATELY!" Taehyung shouted. Everyone looked at him. "I-...I'm sorry but you can't continue arguing like babies over a girl, now she'll come with me because she's MINE!" He said pulling me with him. Rosé and Jisoo ran to pull me back and the problem got bigger. "OKAY EVERYONE STOP ARGUING OVER ME MY FRIENDS ARE WAITING NOBODY'S GONNA SIT WITH ME I'M GONNA GO WITH YOONGI OPPA JIN, AND HOBI NOW SHUT UP AND GO" I shouted. Namjoon looked at me with a proud smile as I blinked to Jimin. Then I got to Yoongi who gladly accepted my hand and we got in the car with Jhope and Jin. "Thank you guys, it's your day off I didn't want to bother you with my friends, plus, they're crazy-" I said once we got in the car. "What's that Y/Nie! It's a pleasure to meet new people and we don't have anything to do!" Jin said. "That's right! A day off with friends ! It's amazing!" Hobi said with a smile. "Right! Don't thank us!" Yoongi said, driving. I smiled. I was so lucky to have such people in my life, not because they're idols, but because they're amazing persons that we all need in our lives. A Few moments later, we arrived and got out of the car. Taehyung, Rosé, and Jisoo were glaring each others, waiting for me. I regret the moment I stepped out of the car. The three of them jumped on me, trying to catch me first. Shocked, I fell on the floor due to the three bodies attacking me. I hardly hit the floor, but Taehyung's hand got immediately under my head, protecting it from the floor. My eyes were closed, heart beating fast. I heard Rosé and jisoo gasp, and they immediately got up. Taehyung was still holding me, not moving, breathing heavily. "I-... Y/N! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jisoo said. All the other members came to check on me. I got up slowly, still shocked. "Y-Y/N... we're so sorry we shouldn't have acted like babies..." Jisoo said. "Are you okay?" Eveyone was asking. Thank God I was alright. "I-....I'm okay everyone don't worry..." "We're really sorry..." Rosé said, almost in tears. "It's okay it happens... just don't do it again.." " For sure" they said as they hugged me. "Y/N!" I head Lisa say. "Lisaaaaaaa!!! Jenniee!" I said running to meet them. We quickly hugged each others. Jennie was with Kai too. "Hi kai!" "Y/Niee!! We missed you!!" We all laughed. Then, I turned around. "Come on guys... let me present to you....These amazing people!" I said, walking towards BTS and the girls.

Hey everyone I hope y'all are doing great. This chapter was kinda crazy, I'm running out of ideas. Can you give me some?
I wuv u ❤