CHAPTER 40 : A TALK WITH A DOG

Sirius was ones again near Hagrid's hut, walking around as a dog.

"Fucking shit wouldn't even let me decide" Someone said he looked at the direction and saw his son, and judging by the robes this was Scorpius.

Scorpius was going to rant one more time, but Sirius went near him and Scorpius looked at his dog form and smiled.

"Hello there" Scorpius said as he sat on the grass to have a better look at the dog.

"No collar huh?" Scorpius said, and the dog tackled him.

"Easy there" He said with a laugh.

Sirius smiled to himself as he saw Scorpius smile it was precious just like Diana's.

"You want one?" The boy said Sirius looked up at him, and saw the boy giving him a chocolate stick, Sirius had to stop himself from laughing.

"Sorry I forgot" He said and ate the chocolate.

"Well I should be heading back to the castle, my brother, and his friends, well my friends as well, but they don't consider me one now, because they think I favour Draco, but 'Mione talks with ms" The boy said as he stood from the ground and went back to the castle.

He was thinking about what the boys said, but his trance was cut off when he saw Diana at the grounds collecting some herbs.

Sirius smiled to himself and almost ran to the girl, but he restrained himself and admired her.

She hadn't change, but then he looked at the other direction, and he saw Scorpius go near her and hugged her tightly, then he left.

---

Ones Scorpius was gone Diana looked around to look for some herbs, but something caught her attention, something Black, caught her attention.

She walked a few steps, until she saw it a black shabby dog, her eyes widened remembering very well that Sirius' animagi form looks exactly like this one, she went back inside the castle, and started to think.

'What if it's Sirius? What if he made it to Hogwarts? What if he came for the twins? What if he's after Harry?" There were to many questions spinning in her head.

Her trance was cut off when Athena put a hand on her shoulder.

"You doing good?" Athena said as she sat down beside Diana.

"No, you?" She said.

"Rem, caught me on top of Regulus" She said with a laugh, and Diana looked at her in disbelief.

"You didn't told me you and R-"

"First of all we're not dating, we were having fun, and by fun it means we were playing a game" Athena said, and Diana chuckled.

"How did Remus, you know" Diana said, and Athena sighed.

"He said 'Sorru If I disturbed you, you can continue' The boy practically told us to- ugh!" Athena said and Diana laughed at her.

"Hey Di- Oh sorry" Remus said closing the door.

"Oi, come back here" Diana said and pulled Remus back at the infirmary.

"Sorry for-"

"You didn't disturb anything, we were just playing a little game, and he lost" Athena said, and she swore Remus sighed in relief.

"Have you seen Scorp?" Remus said, and Diana nodded.

"He looks down, do you want to tell me something?" Diana said, Remus looked at Athena and the girl begun.

"The others are in the impression that he's turning to be like Draco, but we know Scorp wouldn't do that" Remus agreed with Athena.

"And the last time I talked to him he lost his sketchbook, and the Book you gave him, where he keeps the parchment that he and Archer has" Remus said.

"Archer got angry at him, then they stopped talking, but Ms. Granger still talks to him" Athena said.

"Well where are you spending Christmas?" Athena said.

"Hogwarts" They replied.

"That's obvious" She said with a chuckle, and Remus couldn't help, but stare at the girl.

"Well I should be going I have a class later, see you" Athena said as she left the two.

"Want to talk somewhere private?" Diana asked Remus when she saw the look her brother has.

"Sure why not" Remus said and the two of them went to his office.

"Spill it why are you acting like that, and why did you broke up with her" She asked looking mire stern.

"I-I don't know, I thought she fell out of love, I thought she doesn't want to be with me, I thought-" Before he can even finish his sentence he broke down.

"Shh" Diana said, and Remus hugged her.

"I don't know Ana, up till now I still love her, I-I don't know what happened back then, I don't know why I did that" Remus said, and Diana started to comfort the boy.

"You'll get her back, don't worry" Diana said and Remus looked at her in the eye.

"Hopefully" He said, and Diana gave him a small smile.

"Hopefully" She repeated.

---

:))