Real reason

Saturday.

After extra morning training due to weekend holiday, you and your brothers separated to freshen up.

Already having plans for the day, you got ready in your disguise and went out of your room to see your brothers chilling around.

Jinnie was playing mario games in the gaming room. Yoongi's Piano could be heard downstairs because the studio door was left open. Hobi was doing his assignment while Joonie was reading a novel sitting on the windowsill of the gaming room. Tae, kookie and chimmy were relaxing in the backyard pool as you saw from the window.

You didn't know whom to approach so you just stood at the door of the gaming room and spoke...

You: oppa! I'm going out. If you need me, just give me a call.

Jin: where are you going nunu?

You: To the cafe near the city centre. I'm meeting someone there.

Hobi: your friends?

You:Y-yeah...

You didn't know why but admitting that the five boys who used to claim you as their friend, are your friends, was a bit relieving as well as awkward...

Probably because you never admitted this fact before...

Jin: okay... But be back before five. You have a study session with your brothers

You: okay. Got it... I'm leaving...

Hobi: wait. I'll walk you to the door 🤭

He hurriedly stood up and walked you to the door.

Before you could twist the doorknob...

Hobi: wait... Give me a hug first.

You: what?

Hobi: your oppa wants a hug or he won't let you leave...

He said pouting cutely...

You chuckled and gave him a quick side hug before running out of the door...

Time skip to the cafe.

You entered the door...

?? : y/n hyung!!!! Here!

You heard your name being called. Looking around, you saw it was Ningning. That's what he wanted you to call him. He was sitting with his five hyungs, or we could say, your five friends on a table at far end of the cafe...

The boys were all looking good as always
...