02

GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE Y'ALL SHOWED!
Yesterday this story got the 69th RANK in the "CRIMEFICTION" OUT OF 3.23k stories.
I KNOW IT'S NOT A LOT BUT IT MADE ME REALLY HAPPY. I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR Y'ALL 🥺 I LOVE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH!

Anyways, let's get into the chapter now. The above pic is for you to imagine the guys mentioned in the chapter :)

Hope you're enjoying the story this far. Have fun reading<3

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

I walk in and look at the guys practicing.

Paul's eyes fall on me as he keeps singing. Will notices a gives a small smirk. Jason doesn't care he's just into the practice.

I quietly walk towards one of the chairs feeling their eyes on me as my anxiety starts to tear through. I try to keep my mind calm.

As i take a seat i notice Paul furrowing his eyebrows as he sings.

Paul was the tallest. He has a good muscular built. His dark brown hair messed up a bit as his eyelids occasionally cover his blue eyes. Will was just a tad bit shorter than him. He was more on the leaner side. Blonde hair. His brown eyes moving across the room often. Jason, the quietest of them all, he was just the same height as Will. Black hair, black eyes and medium built.

My mind comes back to reality as i hear the loud struck of the guitar string.

"We're practicing. What do you want?'' Paul questions

"I-I needed to talk a bit.'' i say standing up.

"To whom?'' Will enters the conversation uninvited

"Paul'' i say timidly cuz they were actually a bit intimidating. Paul and Will were the seniors and Jason was our classmate.

Paul keeps his guitar down and stretches as he walks across the room towards me. I notice Will and Jason whispering to each other pointing towards me.

"What do you wanna talk about?'' he finally stands before me with his hands resting on his waist

"Um.. i wanted to talk about.. uh-''

"Speak fast we don't have all day'' he jolts making my stomach flip

"Yeah sorry.. I was hoping if you guys would consider going to the... X-factor..''

He chuckles shaking is head.

"And who are you to suggest that? Mind your own business'' he says in seriousness

"But Harry really wants to go to audition.. but he wouldn't go without you guys ''

"Oh... So now i see why you're here..'' his lips lift in an evil smirk

I look down at my sneakers

"Sorry.. Not happening. Don't waste our time''

"But why don't you just consider the chance? Like try practicing for a month..if it doesn't go well then be it.. but.. can't you guys just try?'' i request

His jaw clenches as he steps a bit closer.

"First of all, he is a talentless piece of shit. He doesn't deserve to be here. He's just here so we can have a backup just in case Jason's not available. So we don't even consider him. And secondly..'' he leans down so his eyes and mine are on the same level
"If you're willing to be at my place tonight I might think about it'' he smirks biting his lip.