Part 7

Smack...

"Ow, what the fuck!" I scream to the one in charge of the now burning sensation on my right ass cheek

I twirl around and come face to face with Vincenzio, he stands there with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Well hello, amore" (love) I say to the goddess I haven't seen in weeks. I may have been avoiding her.

I think back to how I held her on the plane ride and how I've been feeling ever since I seen her in my club. The feelings that come with her freak me out.

I was taught by my father to show no emotion, until you meet that someone that makes you feel them all.

Myron, she makes me feel everything, I though I would never get the feeling my father always talked about, that's why it scarred me.

"That fucking hurt, you asshole" she says while she rubs over the cheek I just smacked.

"It felt great to me" I say making her pout, those perfect plump pink lips.

Fuck it.

I grab her by the waist and roughly kiss her, she hesitates but quickly recovers and melts into the kiss.

Her lips are all I have imagined them to be, soft and welcoming.

I pick her up and place her on the desk with her back pressed to it.

I slowly slide my hand down her chest then to her stomach, till I reach her pantie line.

I begin to kiss and suck at her neck, she lets out a aggravated sight and looks up at me with a pleading expression, I look down at her with lustful eyes.

"What do you want formidabile" (gorgeous) I say to her as she looks up at me.

"Mmm, touch me vinny" thats all I need for me to dip my hand down into her biker shorts, going straight for her wet folds.

"Your so wet for me principessa" (princess) I coo in her ear.

I start by slowly circling her clit the my thumb as my middle finger makes its was into her wet hole.

She whimpers under my touch and lets out a huff, "faster, please"

I add my ring finger in her tight pussy, moving them faster than before while also toying with her bud still. She sucks in a breath of air and release a deep sigh.

I twirl my fingers around a bit, just to get a feel of her. My preciouses Myron.

I begin to flick my fingers in a rapid upward motion, which I know is working from her loud moans.

"Oh right there, Vinny" she moans out. Damn her moan is sexy, I want to hear it all through out the night.

"My fingers feel so good in your tight pussy", I whisper in her ear. " I wonder what other, much bigger things feel like in this tight hole" I continue to whisper in her ear.

***

"Right there vinny" I moan out to the Italian man that's hovering above me

My stomach tightens and I feel a certaint pressure start to build.

I can't stop myself as I fall over the edge of pure bliss. My walls tighten around the two skillful fingers in my pussy, my eyes shut as I lay there in a breathy orgasim.

When I open my eyes I look into the stare of Vincenzio as he sticks the two fingers that were just in me into his mouth, he hums in approval as he's walks around his desk and takes a seat in his office chair.

"Ms.Davis, my office is off limits, you may leave now" Vincenzio says like what just happened didn't.

I stare at him in disbelief as I hop off the desk and walk out the office, heading back to my room.

***
I slam the door to my room and head to the bed. I flop down onto the bed as I stare at the ceiling.

"I can't believe I just did that" I mumble to myself.

I jump of the bed and head straight for the closet, in the closet I find a Nike backpack on the floor.

I shove the backpack with whatever would fit including shirts, jackets, pants, and a pair of sneakers. I go to one of my shoe cases to take some money out the box that I put in there when I first moved into my apartment for 'just in case' purposes.

I go to tuck the backpack back in the closet when the door burst open.
***
Took me forever to write this chapter, might not be that good sorry. I added a lil sum for y'all ;) that was my first steamy scene so sorry if it's not that good.