014. confusing scenes

"Achoo─!"

"Achoo─!"

With the cold wind tickling her nose, Ham Haru lightly sneezed with a scarf tug to her mouth as they headed to the convenience store. Even though the scarf she wore was thick, it wasn't enough to keep her face warm.

I should wear more scarves next time... She thought to herself while rubbing her freezing nose. Ham Haru had sinus problems, so she wasn't good with the cold no matter how great her love for that is. Chills teased her spine as the girl tried to bury herself warm under her clothes.

The four boys walking beside her took notice of her discomfort, but Yoo Chunyoung was the first to extend a hand.

"You can wear this..." He pulled his red scarf off his neck and carefully wrapped it around Ham Haru's neck above her own scarf. When he finished, his blank gaze met hers. "...do you feel any better?"

It was just a simple question, but it was one that filled the ebony-haired girl's stomach with butterflies. The others would've mistaken her tomato face due to the weather, but it was actually because of the sweet gesture.

...this cool guy...he deserves all the love in this world─ Deeply moved by his kindness, the corners of her lips tug up with a nod. "Thanks, cool guy~!! Since it has come to this, I'll pull an all-nighter with you in exchange."

Yoo Chunyoung's usual passive face brightened in delight as he heard that.

"Aww! No fair! I want to play with Noona too!" Woo Ju-in detached himself from Eun Ji-ho once and for all, only to latch himself on Ham Haru in a tight back hug, pretending to sob in sorrow. Meanwhile, Eun Ji-ho watched this scene with a displeased face.

Ham Haru laughed at the adorable Woo Ju-in and stroked his soft, fluffy hair to console his worries. "Since it's online, you can play with us too~"

"Yeay~!"

As the three began to cheer, Eun Ji-ho drew closer to Kwon Eunhyung─who happily watched the wholesome friendship─with a dark look.

"Oi, aren't you going to stop them from sleeping late?" He asked in an annoyed tone and Kwon Eunhyung quickly realized the meaning behind his words. He chuckled at Eun Ji-ho, sensing jealousy.

"Ji-ho, if you want to join, you can just say so~" He teased, and this made the silver-haired boy stare at him in disgust. Kwon Eunhyung stifled a tiny laugh again before going back to observe the three gamers who had already begun planning their fun for tonight. His sights landed on the slender girl with ebony hair. Being reminded of how they were just years ago and compared them to the present, a smile crawled up to his lips. "...Besides, Chunyoung always listens to Haru, so I don't think forcing him to sleep would be a problem."

Sensing the genuine tone of the redhead boy, Eun Ji-ho kept quiet and followed his gaze to the girl.

"Hmm─What should I eat?"