SPECIAL CHAPTER PART I

(PAST LIFE)

N city in Hongxing county was just a small and unremarkable county seat in a remote area. Three months ago, the movie crew of 'Black and White Dream' came here to filming, and now getting near to finish.

The sun was almost set, and today's filming was over. All the actors had left or returned to their lounges, leaving the local crew to put all the props away and do the cleaning.

This local crew was recruited from the local gangsters. Although they were a group of crooked guys, their wages were cheaper, and there was also a reliable leader in this group who could control his men well, so the director team was also assured.

"Changzi, Dagou, be careful. Those things are not cheap!"

"Hehe, okay."

A group of people quickly gathered all the props and walked towards a young man: "Brother Bao, we are finished. Take a look."

The young man walked over to check. He was a very handsome youth with an outstanding profile. But when looked up close, he walked lamely, which was truly regrettable.

"Alright, today's work is finished."

"Yeah!"

"Right, Brother Bao, didn't we help a bar at Huangchao a few days ago? Just now, Brother Gui sent people to ask us for another help tonight."

The young man called Brother Bao lowered his eyes: "You guys can go. But I still need to stay here for a bit. When you are at other people's place, behave. Don't let a little alcohol takes your head and make you think that the entire Hongxing County belongs to you."

"Brother Bao, don't worry. We brothers know how to behave." The guys said with a smile. "But Brother Bao, are you really not going with us?"

"No, I have some business to do."

"Oh, business, huh? Are you going to have fun with a girl?" Their Brother Bao was handsome, smart, and could fight hard. The number of girls who liked him could fill the entire county seat. But Brother Bao never gave those girls a glance, and even said that dating was just a waste of money.

"Scram."

"Haha, we are going now. Brother Bao, see you tomorrow."

...

After his men were left, Su Xiaobao checked the venue once again before turning and walked towards the actor's lounge.

Today was February 24. In three days, it would be the 27th, his and Xiaobei's birthday. Su Xiaobao wanted to give his younger sister a birthday present.

Su Xiaobao has always wanted to buy the piano for Xiaobei. Xiaobei went to college and usually did a part-time job teaching music and dancing to elementary and junior high school students. Although piano was not her major, Xiaobao knew that Xiaobei liked it very much. Even her teacher also said that she was very talented in piano.

Last week, Su Xiaobao took the money he saved by doing various odd jobs and went to a piano shop in the city. Unfortunately, apart from the cheapest models for beginners, Su Xiaobao couldn't afford even a slightly better piano.