part 10

In that chilly night a masked man jumped out from a building by breaking a whole glass wall.He fell onto a big garbage bin which was attached to the wall of the building. He quickly got out from the bin while fixing his black cap and ran away.Not a minute passed,few more men ran outside from the building chasing the masked man.

The masked man tapped on his blue tooth ear piece while running. "Where is SJ?!"

"He's already in the harbour Jk.You need to hurry!Quick!He will get caught if you do not go in time!"

Jk,or Jeon Jungkook, hurried his steps even more after hearing V or Kim Taehyung's voice.In missions,they never use their real names.Jungkook becomes Jk,Taehyung becomes V,Seokjin becomes SJ, Namjoon becomes RM,Hoseok becomes Jhope,Yoongi becomes Suga and lastly Jimin becomes Chim.They never revealed their identities during missions.Government calls them ghosts.Ghosts who wants attention. They exist yet no one can catch or feel them.They play games under their shadows.

Time skip

Bom entered inside the school building with a frown.She was still wondering what's wrong with her step brothers.4 boys were missing and other three had gone mute.

"BOMIYA!"Bom looked back because of the loud voice.She smiled as soon as she saw Lisa running towards her.

Lisa put her arm around Bom's shoulder and gave her a lollipop. "Good morning!"

Bom took the lollipop and greeted back."Good morning!"

On the way to the class,Bom kept sighing grabbing Lisa's attention. She looked at Bom's face which had an upset face."Girl,what's with the long face?"

Bom again sighed."4 brothers are missing and on the other hand rest had gone mute.Poor things.I feel so boring"

Lisa looked at her with a 'wtf' face."What do you mean?"

Bom shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. They are giving me a silent treatment. Now I feel so boring"

Lisa chuckled."Forget about your brothers.Why don't we do something about your boredom?"

Bom looked at her confusely. Lisa wiggled her eyebrows having a mischievous idea."Street food taste the best when we skip classes"

Bom got what she meant.Her lips curved up.Both of them turned back.

Now Lisa and Bom were running in the streets while eating delicious street food.They were going crazy because of the freedom.They even bought new dresses with their money and now they are looking like badass girls which they really are.

While they were walking on streets,Bom's eyes caught something. A little girl maybe at 4 years old and a man.He's probably her father.He was carrying the little girl while feeding her ice cream.The smile on the father's smile was pure and genuine. And the girl was giggling all the time.The Sun rays were touching them like a blessing.

Bom stopped and stared at them just passing by her.Lisa also stopped and looked at her confusely. Bom's mind went to her childhood.

Flashback

"Daddy!!I want an ice cream!"little Bom screamed while walking with her father on streets.Her father knelt down who was clad in a business suit.He had just cancelled all his business meetings on the middle just to be with his little girl.When his daughter called him in the middle of the meeting saying she misses him,he couldn't help but to cancel all his meetings just to be with his precious daughter. And here now he's in a date with his daughter.

Her father smiled stroking her hair."My princess wants an ice cream?"

Bom nodded with a wide smile.Mr.Park nodded and lifted her up.He bought an ice cream from a small shop and fed her happily."what more do you want sweetheart? You know daddy can buy you anything "