12'

12' Girl in New Orleans

꧁꧂

Wanda walked in on Rebekah playing the piano with Kol on the couch at the same time Klaus walked in with a smirk. "Well, tonight was an epic failure." the blonde Mikealson said.

"On the contrary sister, tonight was a masterpiece." Klaus proudly said. "Are you mad? Katie died before Sophie could finish the spell." Rebekah informed.

"Oh I'm well aware, I killed Katie." Klaus revealed, Wanda felt herself cringe at the memory of the girls limp body. "You what?" Rebekah asked shocked.

"There's no way our little suicide witch wasn't gonna try and take out Marcel with her. I saved his life, as did Wanda, and in doing so, I now have him exactly where I want him." Klaus said.

Wanda stepped up, "Sophie trusted you" she spat at him, Klaus turned to grin at her "Shaken up over one dead witch love? Well you won't be happy to be informed of the amount of people your lover has killed." Klaus told her.

Kol went to launch himself at his brother, but Wanda continued "I could've stopped her with my powers alone, your sister trusted you! Hell even a small part of me did! Katie didn't deserve to die." Wanda went to walk out of the room but stopped at the doorway.

"We've all done things we aren't proud of, but don't rope Kol into your own shitty mistake." she said and left going to bed.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

"I told you Agnes, I feel great!" Hayley said as she was sat on the couch as Wanda sat next to Rebekah watching her type on the laptop.

"You are overdue for a checkup." Agnes states. "What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch, nothing to see here!" Hayley announces making Wanda smile at the girl.

Rebekah looks up from her computer "A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." she says.

"I know a doctor out in the bayou. Off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it." Agnes assures Hayley.

Wanda felt weary of the witch, "Why don't I come along?" she said, Hayley gave her a bright smile but Agnes shut her down, "It's not needed, you're probably needed here. We won't be gone for long right Hayley?" Agnes said looking over at the wolf. Hayley hesitantly nodded a bit down had wanting Wanda to come see her child.

Hayley smiled at the redhead "It's fine Wanda, you should stay and help Rebekah with whatever she's up too."

Wanda furrowed her brows at the witch, not trusting her. She decided to follow the wolfs wishes, Hayley and Agnes walked out of the house.

Klaus walks into the room, "Please, sister, tell me you're not still at it with the internet search. How does one begin, anyway? Just type in "anonymous attic?" he said.