Q and A answers....

Writing format is changed for better understanding of speech.

Emperor of Mankind:"Hello it is I the great Man-emperor of Mankind, the Manliest of All Men, and I shall answer all of your stupid questions that may or may not make me want to fold the universe in on of itself, and My sons are also here."

Leman:"Aye! Wolf-King of Fenris Leman Russ, is here and I brought ale."

Guilliman: "Roboute Guilliman, is present."

EoM:"This isn't a class, you teacher's pet."

Guilliman: "I thought that was supposed to be Leman?"

Vulkan:"Hello Friends and Bruddas, I am vulkan Primarch of the Salamanders."

Curze:"Konrad Curze here."

Corvus:"Corvus Corax, The Raven King, poet and amateur writer."

Angron:"Angron, Primarch of the World Eaters, Pleased to be here father."

EoM:"I'm sorry, everyone not in this room is really busy, let's get on with our mental health stability test."

Kitten:"And I shall bear burden this with you all."

Angron:"Where the hell did you come from?!"

Kitten:"What do you mean, Angron? I've always been here." .

Angron:"I swear..."

The emperor reaches to one of the various envelopes on the round table, each of his present sons have their own beverages present, Leman has a barrel of Fenrisian Ale on his left hand side, Guilliman just has water in a plastic bottle with the ultramarine logo, Vulkan, has... A bowl of fire, Not kidding actual Fire in a bowl, Curze just has a bowl of bat soup, and Corax has tea on his right hand side.

Kitten:"This one's from...@DeathWolf06, It's addressed to three different Primarchs, Leman Russ, to Vulkan and Angron."

Kitten:"To Leman Russ,How many wolf girls did you get when you got to the world beyond the gate? And are you going to expect new children soon? And will there be a rematch between you and the Lion in the near future?"

Leman Russ: "The number of wolf girls?
Zero, That was a prank orchestrated by Fulgrim and executed by the Alpha Legion, and as for Lion, I'M GOING TO KICK HIS ASS THE NEXT TIME WE DUEL! BASTARD DOESNT KNOW HOW TO WOLFIN' COUNT!"

Corvus:"Are you sure you are not referring to yourself, Leman?"

Leman:"SHUT YER TRAP BIRD LOVER!"

EoM:"Both of you! Shut up before I spank you both so hard, you won't be able to sit properly for a millennia."

Kitten:" To Vulkan did you make new friends and got yourself a new pet dragon?"

Vulkan:"Yes, I have made many friends and I have enlisted the help of brother-Friend Corvus to capture a Dragon and make it my legion's mascot, We call him Fluffy-FOIERE BREATHERRE STOMPA!"

Kitten:"and to Angron When are you going to hunt down and butcher all of the slavers in this world or did you do it already?"

Angron:"Done, Curze was with me."

Kitten:"from @mrblue2806 'Guilliman you banging yvraine?"

Guilliman:"Yvraine and I are married, it's obvious."

Kitten:"To his Imperial Majesty MAN EMPEROR OF MAN KIND and his loyal Primarchs: What have you done in the special region? with respect and never ending loyalty, your humble servant, @madreaper96"

EoM:"I sent an army so large it would technically be another great crusade and we have now encompassed almost 80% of the planet, and we will now end the pathetic lives of the incompetent idiots they call gods."

Curze:"I have started bingeing batman and helped Angron deal with slavery, I guess?"

Corvus:"Me and Vulkan have kidnapped gigantic lizards and birds to be our legions' mascots, and I also have started writing my book, You can check it out on Notepadd™ and Catachan Candle™, every throne helps me and my legion buy cardboard boxes for stealth operations."

Guilliman:"I'll have you all know, I have started transitioning the feudal world into a Throne world, and my legion has been teaching these humans and demi-humans the ways of The Imperium, and I have been in charge of our forces ever since Lion got stolen by the Blood Ravens."

Corvus:"Wait. Lion got stolen by the Blood Ravens?"

Kitten:"Oh my great emperor savior of all mankind, I only have two questions for you. How did you manage to get all of your traitor sons to rejoin you? and have you forgiven them for their sins against you? Sincerely your humble servant, @malayantank6

EoM:"What a peculiar name, but I shall answer your questions, They rejoined me and their brothers but not willingly, The alpha Legion, Raven Guard and Ultramarines, went to their specific planets or flagships and threw them into a box, but according to their mother, it was time to let bygones be bygones after all it was only over twelve thousand years ago, and they did not only break my beautiful imperium and take all the good shit with them, they also made me a paraplegic skeleton, if it were up to me they would be spanked so hard their asses would be so red it would put the redness of mars and all of the red giants of the galaxy to shame."

Kitten:"Another one from @DeathWolf06,
To leman Russ, are you and Urik still drinking buddies?"

Leman:"Aye, we see each other during inter dimensional happy hour, and we black out and wake up on a mountain of corpses of Dark Eldar and Dark Elves."

Kitten:"from @MegamanSmash , Who's the president of the United States?"

EoM:"I have no fucking clue, the important thing is the U.S isn't running around like headless chickens."

Kitten:"from @Echofiv5 what is the death korps doing in the special region?"

EoM:"Doing death korps stuff, and they are currently at the mount Pretoria siege."

Kitten:"ooh boy this is going to be a long one, *deep breath* To the Mighty Man-Emperor of Mankind, Hello to you, I have heard of a certain man in green armor, slaying demons of all manner of types and sizes, wielding an arsenal to destroy entire armies and even wielding a bad-ass sword made out of energy, From what I've heard, he's been around since the age of strife and has never tired and is always angry. All the demons fear him and have named him, 'The Doom Slayer'.

So I have to ask, what do you know about him and what are your personal thoughts about him?

Sincerely, The lone wanderer aka @Alpha7012."

EoM:"First of all, wrong franchise, second, I'm pretty sure he's back in the box and third, I think he's pretty cool."