FIFTY-SIX

- Chapter Fifty-Six -
"I'm a marauder!"

- Chapter Fifty-Six -"I'm a marauder!"

Potential TW: Abuse

"Miss! Miss!"

Elladora was awoken to the sound of Dobby's fairly scratchy voice squawking in her ears and let's just say that she wasn't in the best mood that morning. She could instantly feel the change of the air compared to the day before and groaned into the pillow at the realization that it was the week of every month that every girl dreaded. After contemplating her thoughts for a good few hours the previous night, she had had quite a good sleep. She hadn't woken up once or had any sort of nightmare and she was feeling quite thankful for that.

But sadly Dobby didn't seem to be bothered by her obvious groan of disinterest as he continued to bounce around where her body lay.

"Miss! Miss!" He exclaimed, glancing nervously towards her bedroom door. "You must wake up."

"What for?" She turned with a small forced smile at the house-elf, but it dropped when she saw the frantic state he was in. "What's wrong, Dobby?"

"Ah!" He yelped and went to bang his head against one of the posters that held her bed up but she launched forward and grabbed the back of his pillowcase, restraining him as he grunted in struggle at her hold on him. "Ah!"

"Dobby!" She was certainly shocked that this was happening in the span of two minutes after waking up but she supposed that she should try and wake up as much as she could if Dobby was trying to tell her about something. Something that he obviously wasn't supposed too since he was trying to bang his head on her bed. "Dobby, no!"

He grunted again as Elladora pulled him back by his pillowcase but he shook his head free of the dizziness as he landed back on the soft mattress of her bed. She smiled apologetically at the force she had used but his eyes still seemed too frantic for him to form a coherent sentence so he just mumbled quietly under his breath, fidgeting with his long fingers.

"What is it?" She asked, frowning and glancing down at the mattress which had a red patch on it. Her eyes rolled at the confirmed information but she focused back on Dobby instead.

"He's- ah- he's-" Dobby struggled, tilting his head and freezing in between his words like it pained him to say anything. "He's...here." His voice quieted down to a whisper as he looked at her.

"He?" She raised an eyebrow in confusion down at the house elf who squeaked and went to run back into her bed but she grabbed him again before he could. "Whos he?"

"Him!" Dobby exclaimed, bursting into tears as Elladora gaped at him hopelessly, shaking her head. "He, he, he, it's him!"

A fist banging on the door startled them both and Elladora took her duvet off, swinging her legs around the side of her bed and cringing at the feeling of her monthly problem. Dobby squeaked in fear and hid behind Elladora's pillow as the banging continued before her mother barged in anyway.