Part 6

* a/n
— I'm kinda writing this out of the back of my head cause I have no ideas for this chapter, but drama is to come in the future chapters*

"I was laying on my bed mesmerised by a muggle book, I was so caught up in it I didn't realise my mothers owl at the window banging on it to get my attention"

"I caught up and opened the window grabbing the letter from Ollie, I opened the letter and I was disgusted by the words that were written'

'𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑦/𝑛
𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘, 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 .
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡...𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑥

"What I have to invite them, why can't Draco invite them but no it had to be me, great. "I thought to my self"

*I decided to head over to toms dorm first.
I knock on the door waiting for an answer, he soon answered but it wasn't just him there mattheo was also there*

"Yes y/n" Tom said obviously annoyed by my appearance'

'My mother, would like to invite you and Theo for Christmas break. If that's okay?'

'That sounds amazing y/n thank you for the invitation' mattheo stood up smiling"

'Yeah sure, we'll come' "Tom responded to mattheo and me"

'Fantastic I'll see you 2 days at the train station'

'Okay, well I'll see you later y/n' mattheo said shutting the door behind him before I could say anything"

*I walked back to my dorm and packed half off my stuff, I layed down on my bed soon falling asleep*